Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Sneak Peek: Easter Event 2018

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by PELIAS View Post
    My opinion about population production only comes from my experience of the game, as does yours from your own experience, which is fair enough. The zone buff will have to be very, very good in order to make it more effective than using bread to make settlers. At the moment we can make a boat load of settlers using bread and 1 single buff on the provision house than using a load of schools each with their own buff. So like I said it needs to be very, very good. I do not know what the zone buff time is or at what percentage increase it will give but with the two days cool-down I figure that using bread will still be better.
    Actually there is at least 4 different ways of gaining pop.
    When it comes to Gene pools and shallow ends they can be found at the bar drinking pina colada's

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Dorotheus View Post
    Actually there is at least 4 different ways of gaining pop.
    I never said that there wasn't. I am comparing between gaining population using bread or the new park buff.

World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by HFoC View Post
    This is a Sneak Peek, not a Dev Diary.
    Yes, but normally even the sneak peek has more than just a picture of a building...
    Sorry, but I've slept since then...

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    I could not care less what the park buffs. I am sure no matter what I forget to use it anyway.
    It will end up in my star together with all the other ornaments I dont have room for. Many of old players have a crowded island- so the whole concept of a building that buffs is not my thing. And to be honest I have very limited use for it. Like most who have played for a few years I have plenty of everything. Maybe a building that gives extra banners or other collies that are in short supply, but really cant think of anything else that deserve space on island.
    If for some reason support feels the need to edit what I wrote, please delete entire post instead, dont put words into my mouth that I never said.

Quartermaster
    World
    Sandycove
    On one hand there are players who want new stuff. BB tries to make new stuff. It has to be balanced which in TSO sadly means worse than some old stuff as the balancing in the past has been kinda random. So it gets shot down.
    On the other hand there are players who want BB to use what little resources they have to continue developing older concepts like improved buildings. Although there has been no confirmation all buildings will have an improved version one kind of expects so. I agree more with this reasoning. If you are going to develop a building make it the one that will see a lot of use.

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by Xibor View Post
    Yes, but normally even the sneak peek has more than just a picture of a building...
    Test server content posted by MOD on US server

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    TBH, i really didn't like the spring park for me it's bad new item, it's so useless even for lower players since all players already have foresters and silos to give them balance production mode !!!! and i don't plan to buy it unless i have enough eggs and i got all items from merch, but maybe it will be awesome if you add zone buff like mining, recruitment or rock mining buff ^_^
    Last edited by pajdo11; 25.01.18 at 20:08.

Architect of the Empire
    World
    Sandycove
    Will there be any x3 loot adventures this year ?

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    Dont think this event will lure me back to play, oh well

Architect of the Empire
    World
    Sandycove
    I'll ask again, will there be any x3 loot. Feedback threads are supposed to work both ways an answer from a BB would be polite.

Reply to Thread