Closed Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: SOS Sonya: The Maze

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Sandycove
    Tell the cannoneer that his cannon cant fit through the maze, and listen to the beautiful sound of collapsing walls.

World
    Sandycove
    Did you notice that there is 2 little red eyes peeping out of the little rock to the left! haha i wonder what it may be!!!....

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    I did get lost a few times and BOY is it hard to go back with so many men standing in line in that narrow space

alas I did find the way out

World
    Sandycove

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    Dear savage scout and I combine our maginifcent brains, which, ofcourse, leads to finding our way through the maze! While we are on our way, of course we eat a lot of sausages, since that is everything the savage scout has!

Skilled Student
    World
    Northisle

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    left,down,left,down,right,down,right,up,right,up,r ight,down,lrft,down,right,down,right,down,right,do wn,right,down,left,down,left,down,right,down,left, down,left,down,left,up,right,up,right,up,right,up, right,down,out

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    Good job LadyYungster - but what is that pink eared and red nosed mouse on top right of your browser?

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    Why did you go back to the mountain pass....?
    When by a vast majority..... the option " wait for the man to wake up " was chosen by players.

seems that the only choice you had given us was no choice as you had already made your mind up in which direction you were going.

In future BB . please dont give the players an option if you are not going to adhere to it.

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by iantrap4 View Post
    Why did you go back to the mountain pass....?
    When by a vast majority..... the option " wait for the man to wake up " was chosen by players.

seems that the only choice you had given us was no choice as you had already made your mind up in which direction you were going.

In future BB . please dont give the players an option if you are not going to adhere to it.
    To be honest I wanted the mountain path but saw that thevast majority had said wait so Im not just confused with the result but with the whole purpose of this as all I see here is a maze with no real purpose. A bit of a waste

Closed Thread