Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: SOS Sonya: The Maze

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland

SOS Sonya: The Maze

The worldwide majority of players voted for Going back to the mountain path. Find out now how the story continues and what obstacles you have to overcome this time around!

The Maze

Together with Sonya you bring the man to her chambers and have a doctor from your crew check on him. You become increasingly aware of that fact that the man is under the influence of some strong curse; he seems neither dead nor alive, he cannot move nor speak, and even the doctor can't help him out. As you ponder on your next move, you decide that going back to the mountain path would be the best option. After all, you need to find where the ruin is, as Sonya previously suggested. It must be the only way to save the man!

Back on the mountain path, the blizzard has gone, but not without leaving its marks: debris everywhere, fallen trees and mountain rubble make it difficult for you to advance and follow the hints. Fortunately, you remember the savage scout is on your crew! With a grumble that sounded like a German threat – "Du musst Bilder rahmen!" – the explorer takes the lead. Sonya and the rest of the crew follow him confidently; he seems to know the area like no other.

Soon you reach a hidden path very close to the crossroads where you first saw the man. You decide to follow the magical discrepancies in the air and find yourself in front of an ancient stone gate which seems to be the entrance to a cave. You come closer and observe the gate. It is all covered with inscriptions and mysterious symbols you cannot yet decipher.

With butterflies fluttering in your stomach and a cold sweat on your forehead, you open the gate. What you see nearly takes your breath away: it is a beautiful garden which leads to a ruin. You decide to enter. As you take a closer look, you notice that the garden is, in fact, a maze! "Like in the old myths!" you hear Sonya quirking. With a side glance at your crew and happy Sonya, you decide to go forth into the maze and find out what surprise awaits you there. But first, you need to make sure you know your way out!

Will you find your way out of the maze?

Good luck,
    BB_Saqui
    Check out the previous chapter here!
    Last edited by BB_Saqui; 19.01.18 at 12:09.

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    Of course, i am mazeelligent.

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    wow I want this structure on my island!!

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by soulsurfer80 View Post
    Good job! Your cookie though is at the end of one of the dead-ends!

Naveed1967
    my answer same as of soulsurfer80

[link removed]
    Last edited by BB_Saqui; 19.01.18 at 13:04. Reason: Please don't just copy someone else's solution and upload it.

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    i got threw

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    no need to ask, I am ariadne's descentant

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    Good and quick work, savage scout / soulsurfer80! I did not know of a curse that tells someone to frame pictures but to write down (and frame?) the solution would be a good idea.

Keen Commentor
    World
    Sandycove
    Last edited by Cylancer; 19.01.18 at 14:11. Reason: uploding the image

Closed Thread