Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Multiple adventures

Quartermaster
    World
    Sandycove
    I would suggest removing restriction on the second adventure slot from invited only to also be able to start an adventure. Most adventures BB develops are single player (really bad decision imo) so the invite only slot sees less and less use. The least they could do is counter it by removing the restriction.

Architect of the Empire
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by sparkz View Post
    With the exception of the adventures that require you to use a full set of unique heroes, I cant really think of any reason people wouldnt do it on regular basis.
    so 2nd adv could be something like Tropical Sun. I understand the need to keep active (re: squirrels comment) and i don't see any harm in doing a lvl26 adv on the side.

Dorotheus makes a very good point.

Kriegor's idea sounds better. I never do scenario's (i think we all know why), but it would give u something to do while gen's are wandering around aimlessly and it wouldn't require a major revamp of the whole game to increase production from ore right up to barracks!
    Last edited by vigabrand; 30.01.18 at 09:55.

Quartermaster
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Kriegor View Post
    I think there could be a case for being able to run scenarios and adv at same time. As you have to build whatever, so rather than wait you could jump to the other adventure. Maybe?
    Or run adv and pvp at the same time. Different troops & gens, game mechanic,... so why not?
    Even tho it's not efficient in terms of rewards, pvp can be fun, but I won't play it if it means not being able to do adv.

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by vigabrand View Post
    so 2nd adv could be something like Tropical Sun. I understand the need to keep active (re: squirrels comment) and i don't see any harm in doing a lvl26 adv on the side.
    I dont see any reason why I would bother doing a lvl 26 adventure.

I was talking more about something like doing RBs in parallel, or doing FTs and Alibabas at the same time (since neither really actually REQUIRE champions).

You forgot lose 2x the troops meaning you need 2x the production and 2x as many buffs, which means waiting 2x longer before you can do it again because you only have 1 barracks to replace those troops.
    Depends how one looks at it, its either twice as many units consumed in the same time, or achieving the same effect in half the time one would need to complete 2 adventures right now. I would argue the latter seems quite attractive, at least to some people.
    Last edited by sparkz; 30.01.18 at 10:57.

Enlightened Sage
    World
    Newfoundland
    I've seen BB answer to this in some other regional forums long time ago and there were zero plans to support it back then. It was mainly related to server load as double adventures increase the memory and cpu requirements and the fact player would hopping between 2 adventures causing load requests. I don't remember if it was said also back then in the same post that double adventures did not make sense initially as there were only normal adventures and no expeditions, elite troops, scenarios so there were no preparations for it and the change would take too much effort or something.

Architect of the Empire
    World
    Sandycove
    I think running double adventures at same time would be bad tbh to much scope for higher levels to be running 2 seasonal adventures at once during events. I do however see the logic in being able to run scenarios or pvp or both at the same time as an adventure. Neither appeal to me but I honestly don't see the harm.

World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluesavanah View Post
    I think running double adventures at same time would be bad tbh to much scope for higher levels to be running 2 seasonal adventures at once during events. I do however see the logic in being able to run scenarios or pvp or both at the same time as an adventure. Neither appeal to me but I honestly don't see the harm.
    I would agree at least with scenarios. You can run side quests already (e.g. ones from the Excelsior) while on an adventure, I don't see scenarios being any different. It would be a great way to use up idle time in the adventure and without troops being involved I can't see where it would be much more of a load. I think I would stop there though due to any system constraints: 1 adventure, 1 invite to another adventure, 1 scenario. If you let it go too far then the impact would start being noticed I suspect.
    Sorry, but I've slept since then...

Reply to Thread