Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: trade office mix

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by OleGit View Post
    The chance of a player being bothered to look at such a trade is slim.

The chance of a trade so specific suiting a potential counter-party is even slimmer.

The chance of this being used by anyone other than the usual chancers on the look-out for an unwary, inexperienced or stupid player are practically zero.

The chances of BB devoting development time to a project whose benefits would primarily accrue to less scrupulous players are considerably less than zero.
    The most sensible post on the whole subject.
    If at first you don't succeed, sky-diving is not for you.

World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Tierarzt View Post
    The most sensible post on the whole subject.
    Agreed
    Sorry, but I've slept since then...

Architect of the Empire
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by OleGit View Post
    A getaround would be to sell the items you want to get rid of for gc and then buy the items you do want with gc...

It seems to have worked better than barter in rl for a couple of thousand years.
    really? have u never noticed how some countries are extremely poor and others ludicrously rich? and we've all seen plenty of posts about rich players vs poor players. I for 1 would love to see coins removed from the game. I think they are an unnecessary distraction.

i still think +1 for the idea, many times I've been tempted (and seen others) offering multiple items for 1 item in exchange

Reply to Thread