Closed Thread
Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: Opposite Day: Share your best anti-TSO guide!

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    Never train recruits, they are too weak for any battles.

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    Don't read the Forum, too much opinion will just confuse you anyway!

World
    Newfoundland
    How about
    Sending all your generals (20 +) to a Loot Spot, and a single mma 1r to the adv.
    Send generals to adventure, do not send troops . Just makes it complicated.
    Trying to get just one more adventure before prem runs out? Forgetting to reload those QM before finishing adventure never happens.
    Not checking troop loadout always works well.
    Mis positioning generals in blocks is always helpful.
    In a 4 general block, do not send the 3rd one. It will be fine.
    Pre-load the generals for your first block, and then mix them up on arrival. It will all work out in the end.
    When following a guide, missing a page or even somehow switching to a different guide is never an issue.
    Playing when its you birthday and you had a little drinky or four, well what could go wrong?

And yes folks, i did them all and more
    Last edited by Kriegor; 26.01.18 at 01:07.

World
    Newfoundland
    How not to play TSO on Opposite Day (which we have all done before, well at least I have)

1) forgetting you logged on in the morning and then going to work to finding many whispers wondering why your not responding, or saying hi in guild tab forgetting you did that. Why cant the island play itself for that matter.

2) when you do play the game, you spend more time looking at chat as you notice all those red exclamation marks on all your buildings thinking I probably should do something about that but chatting is more fun, especially when your doing role play in global hoping the mods are sleeping or forgotten about that rule.

3) building your iron mines and buffing leaving them asleep then getting home later that day finding they have done nothing all day, besides who needs that iron anyway, its not like i have a huge steel sword production that needs it, as well as not needing those 14 dama buffs I used as well.

4) doing your guild quests like normal and forgetting to collect your guild coins from your mail for 5 years. Not to forget adventure loot (got 2 pages of just that), explorer finds, log in rewards and lots of unread mail from other players (how did they get there? ..). Plus the mail box is too much work anyway.

5) starting an adventure and forgetting about it until the last few hours and thinking, maybe i should work on finishing that adventure today. besides it wont hurt letting the bandits win for a change.

these will be enough for now

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Newfoundland
    Place a 36 hour buff on the bookbinder, then only queue 1 manuscript. Oh wait, hang-on.
    Last edited by PELIAS; 26.01.18 at 05:11.

Pekk
    Once you have placed buffs to your buildings, you can forget them since buffs will last forever. Works especially well for FT castle.

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    Buying stones for Gems comes high on my list. Then try to sell them for coin afterwards. There, I won the competition :-D

Bonkyboy1974

Quartermaster
    World
    Newfoundland
    offer millions of a low level resource in TO. ask a high-end price. You know, cause high level players need lots of lowly resources, and low level players can afford it.

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    Wait till yellow or blue writing appears in G1 then pick an argument using as much fowl language as possible---repeat every 24 hrs ----if you last that long lol

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    Be nice. Put up 2 lots of 25kgc for a fish and write in trade:
    wtb 2 BLT ls, 1rtf, 1 delayed, best offer on TO.

Closed Thread