Reply to Thread

Thread: Crafties Gin Tank (CGT) Recruiting new and established players

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland

Smile Crafties Gin Tank (CGT) Recruiting new and established players

New to the game, need a leg up ? Join CGT and get the help you need to level quickly. We love to chat in the private Guild Chat Channel, our high level players will help with resources advice and help to get your economy working well.

You'll get free lootspots and resources if you join in the friendly chat. If you are an experienced player we only ask that you help where you can and join us in chat from time to time.

No pressure to do guild quests (or anything really). Just relax and have fun with us :-)

What's not to like !

Ping me for an invite

HogarHorrible

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    I just joined CGT. I am quite low level and don't get much game time. These guys are the bomb ! They help with advice, resources and lootspots. There is no pressure about guild quest (which i have some trouble completing sometimes). Some funny banter makes game time really fun for me.

5 Stars !!!

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    oh, 6 stars now ! hehe

visage
    just joined this guild its great very friendly and can talk about anything

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    Growing guild - still looking for regular players. We chat, we help others, we have fun... what more do you need ?

Reply to Thread