Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Test Server: New Quest Buff

qawpaw
    +1

Architect of the Empire
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Mannerheim View Post
    I've completed the new version and adventure requirement was removed. All the other requirements seemed to be also more than halved while a lot of buffs were added as task rewards. It's pretty good now in terms of rewards, effort and cost.
    It's certainly better but I still wonder who designs these quests and designates the rewards, I don't think I'm in need of love potions or damescene hammers, why not finally solve the banners problem and reward a few of those. The crystal reward seems balanced enough if there's going to be more mini quests in future.

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    It seems to me 3 whole quests to get just under 2 crystals is not very balanced at all - if the shards are coming in from other places not so bad I guess.

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluesavanah View Post
    It's certainly better but I still wonder who designs these quests and designates the rewards, I don't think I'm in need of love potions or damescene hammers, why not finally solve the banners problem and reward a few of those. The crystal reward seems balanced enough if there's going to be more mini quests in future.
    What is the "problem" with the banners?

"Inside of every problem lies an opportunity.”
    Last edited by fidodido7777; 02.02.18 at 10:26.

Quartermaster
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by EdaImesEtti View Post
    BB keeps stuffing all new Adventure content in the Excelsior. Any content in Excelsior is limited access. What is the point of content if you cant really experience it? I dont get it.
    Reminds me of someone stuck in a hole in the ground and their solution for getting out is to dig deeper. Looking down the hole is close to collapsing on top of them.
    This new content isn't in Excelsior, you buy quest in Merchant. In fact, it gives Crystals, so it gives more access to Exc.

Quartermaster
    World
    Newfoundland
    It's certainly better but I still wonder who designs these quests and designates the rewards
    His name is BB_Alex and you can give him your feedback on testserver forum

Enlightened Sage
    World
    Newfoundland
    There is a feedback thread at test forum where BB is active with responses. Note the quest is not a too high level one and you can buy it daily so the buffs wont be the best ones in the game.

Architect of the Empire
    World
    Sandycove
    The buffs might not be best in game but there's no need for them to be fairly useless, love potion is superseded by a celebrity comes to town which you get from excelsior short letters and the damescene hammer buff you can barely give away on TO because those who buff use better or longer. Two exotic fruit baskets would of been better but being as you can do short letters very early on and receive far superior buffs the level of the quest is pretty irrelevant.

I used to test and give feedback regularly in years gone by, but it never lead to anything. I'll give it another go.

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by HFoC View Post
    This new content isn't in Excelsior, you buy quest in Merchant. In fact, it gives Crystals, so it gives more access to Exc.
    They have to invent this because they keep adding stuff to Excelsior.
    This new shard stuff feels clumsy and weird to me.
    Whats wrong with releasing adventures the old fashioned way? Why does everything have to do with the Excelsior bottleneck?

Quartermaster
    World
    Newfoundland
    What is the old fashioned way, exactly? A 1% drop chance in explorer search?
    The bottleneck is because they don't want you to be able to grind Excelsior content, take Evil Queen for example, and get all blueprints in 2 weeks.
    The shard stuff enables them to give rewards of less then 1 crystal.

Reply to Thread