Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: [Feedback] Test Server: New Quest Buff

Quartermaster
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by SSSecretSquirrel View Post
    and/or map fragments. Maybe you have had no use of them for so long you have forgotten they exist?
    Only very limited number of adv have been available for frags. Even adv you regularly need for guild/other quests.

Quote Originally Posted by SSSecretSquirrel View Post
    Bottleneck is because of gems from short letters. Thats why they cant rebalance properly when they add new content in Excelsior. As you visit test server you should know this.
    "don't want you to be able to _grind Excelsior content_, take Evil Queen _for example_"
    Why yes, Short letters are another example of Excelsior content.

World
    Northisle
    No thank you. I hate excelsior and I want it removed from the game.
    t00t t00t
    This signature has been censored.

World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by t00tie View Post
    No thank you. I hate excelsior and I want it removed from the game.
    Booooohh Hoooo you don't like something and you want it off the game... So tell us oh king of the world what is it we all should do????
    Besides if you read the posts you'de know thi is not an excelcior thing. It's a beanstalk thing, whch is great to start giving them some use after all this time.

I also find the current version of the quest a lot better then the first one released, but i do find the weekly cristals we get if we do 1 a day could be a bit higher...

Keen Commentor
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Fanfas View Post
    Booooohh Hoooo you don't like something and you want it off the game... So tell us oh king of the world what is it we all should do????
    Just because you disagree with someone, there's no need to behave like that. TSO has a great community, we don't need the toxic behaviour other games struggle with.

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland
    Guys let's keep things civil and stick to a constructive discussion about the subject at hand.

World
    Newfoundland
    Way to kill all the discussion, m8!

Id like to add that all this shard nonsense is kinda silly, give 1 whole crystal as a reward and be done with it.
    Was fighting windmills from Aug 2012 to Oct 2019.

Enlightened Sage
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by topgearfan View Post
    Id like to add that all this shard nonsense is kinda silly, give 1 whole crystal as a reward and be done with it.
    BB said at test that there will be multiple ways or quests to get shards in the future and it would end up being unbalanced with people getting too many crystals per week.

Reply to Thread