Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Troop Types on Adventures

Keen Commentor
    World
    Newfoundland

Troop Types on Adventures

I think it would save a lot of time if the troop type presented after selecting a general could be appropriate to the adventure currently selected or in progress. This relates primarily to a situation where an elite (Ali Baba) adventure is in progress so that the elite troop selection screen is shown rather than the "normal" troop selection screen.

Ideally this would occur both on your own island if an elite adventure is your "primary adventure" (rather than an ls) and on the adventure island, but having it occur only on the adventure island would still be great time saver.

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Newfoundland
    This idea has been mentioned before and I think the best solution is to keep 1 elite unit assigned to your general at all times, this will stop the normal troop menu appearing. Also, some elite adventures require normal troops for first wave attacks.

Keen Commentor
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by PELIAS View Post
    This idea has been mentioned before and I think the best solution is to keep 1 elite unit assigned to your general at all times, this will stop the normal troop menu appearing. Also, some elite adventures require normal troops for first wave attacks.
    Yeah, that's what I tend to do when on the adventure island. One other idea that sprang to mind was an option in settings that could default you to normals or elites.

Enlightened Sage
    World
    Newfoundland
    The problem/issue was reported several times at the test server when the elite troops were originally introduced so BB knows about it for sure. It's probably just a low priority thing especially as there is a workaround.

World
    Sandycove
    I still want the general to default to what troop type was last used on the adventure
    Sorry, but I've slept since then...

Architect of the Empire
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by Xibor View Post
    I still want the general to default to what troop type was last used on the adventure
    +1

Architect of the Empire
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Xibor View Post
    +1

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland

Make Generals less forgetful

Please, can you adjust all generals to
    1) return from adventure to the same place where they departed
    2) remember if elite troops were loaded and don't switch always back to normal when unloaded during adventure?

Architect of the Empire
    World
    Northisle
    1) +1

2) +1

I'm not 1 of those players that moans about an extra mouse click taking up my time, but some things are simply an annoyance!
    Last edited by vigabrand; 04.02.18 at 11:46.

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland

adventure option

When going to Ali Baba adventures you constantly have to switch to elite troops. Since you primarily want to use elite troops, couldn't that please be the default option when you click on a general?

Reply to Thread