Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Exselsior

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Sandycove

Exselsior

possible glitch with exselsior. it says i have 1 crystal, same in storage. but when i try to use it, it uses gems without any warnings.
    didnt notice it till i used up around 1k gems thinking i still had crystals to use.

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by cliff60 View Post
    possible glitch with exselsior. it says i have 1 crystal, same in storage. but when i try to use it, it uses gems without any warnings.
    didnt notice it till i used up around 1k gems thinking i still had crystals to use.
    Please contact our Support Team via the contact form on the homepage regarding this, and they'll investigate the issue for you.

Brotherjon

Excelsior using gems

Hi, I had a problem today with the excelsior. I had 12 crystals to use up and 4 we’re supposed to come back from the draw, but then I had 12 remaining again according to the summary above. So I retried with these crystals again and got some more items, but then noticed I had lost 100-200gems. I had no warning or anything though that I was about to use gems... it has frozen before the previous fix and I lost gems then, but this time it was appearing to run smoothly. I was on the draw that gets you lost city/one step ahead if that’s any help...

Quartermaster
    World
    Sandycove
    https://forum.thesettlersonline.com/...5679-Exselsior
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_Saqui View Post
    Please contact our Support Team via the contact form on the homepage regarding this, and they'll investigate the issue for you.

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove

excelsior bug

Excelsior keeps saying i have crystals to use, when in fact it deducts gems without warning. I have lost lots of gems before i realized what was going on. This was confirmed by other player too

Merged
    Last edited by MOD_Daz; 18.02.18 at 13:59.

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    Same happened to me today, unfortunately i have lost lots of gems till I've realized what was going on...

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    same

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Sandycove
    Today I made my first crystal from shards...not only have I not been credited the crystal but excelsior now shows only a possibility of playing for gems...it wont re set to 0, it shows either 29 for 1 or 2871 for 99 crystals....

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Sandycove
    Update....logged out and when I re logged all is well.

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    i don't know if anyone have had this issue with excelsior, but in my game (i play in chrome browser) the excelsior gets stuck when i click the purple button, the whole game hangs and i need to refresh and start over
    to get an venture i need to refresh maybe 15 times.

Reply to Thread