Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: [Feedback] Change Log 20.02.2018

World
    Newfoundland
    Finally my level 15 water castle will have some meaning instead being just decoration.
    Thanks for that.

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Duchess_Dizzy View Post
    I understand every word you said - but not the meaning of the whole thing. what security questions for what adv?
    The adventures listed on the change are : Arctic Explosion, Sleepy Reef, The Lost Skull, Tropical Sun, The Sleeping Vulcano, Pirate Life and Bastille Island. These all require a "click on bones/wells/ships/etc" as a main part of their quest requirements. It does not relate to bronze cauldrons or adamantium ore that appear under the collection quest tab. If you look up those adventures on tso wiki, you should see those items marked on the map specifically. Adventures like SoLT, et al, which do not have "click these collies" shouldn't need the additional security question placed on them, as once you kill all the camps, there isn't anything left to be done within the main quest.

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland
    Would it be possible to elaborate on this change:

* Battle Frenzy will be applied starting from the second round against enemy units now and not influence camp deconstruction after the first battle round.

What was the original implementation, and what is the result of this change? Kind of vital to know, also for the simulation makers...

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Sandycove
    battle frenzy just increases ur troops attack by 10% each round after they lose a few troops to counter what they lost in part. it used to count from the 1st round. but now it doesnt start working till round 2. so the bonus u would of got from it in round 2 u now dont get till round 3. bit pointless really as its rare a battle goes beyond 3 rounds anyway. So basicly they have made battle frenzy worthless on all but the toughest camps.

It will effect the lower lvl players more than the higher lvls that have their gens fully skilled up.

World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by cliff60 View Post
    battle frenzy just increases ur troops attack by 10% each round after they lose a few troops to counter what they lost in part. it used to count from the 1st round. but now it doesnt start working till round 2. so the bonus u would of got from it in round 2 u now dont get till round 3. bit pointless really as its rare a battle goes beyond 3 rounds anyway. So basicly they have made battle frenzy worthless on all but the toughest camps.

It will effect the lower lvl players more than the higher lvls that have their gens fully skilled up.
    I have a slightly different interpretation. Based on the exact wording, it will start having an effect starting on the 2nd round - which means either it wasn't working at the start of the 2nd round or it was but they are just reiterating... it's not anything being taken away because it was only supposed to start to work on the 2nd round. The part about camp deconstruction is that (I assume) it was actually affecting the tear-down time if the battle ended in 1 round which it shouldn't have. So it sounds to me like they are just tidying up the internals to match the exact interpretation of the definition.

Still a good skill because many battles go 2-3 rounds (and like you pointed out, a few much longer) and this really cranks up the damage in those later rounds.
    Sorry, but I've slept since then...

Skilled Student
    World
    Northisle
    Battle Frenzy will be applied starting from the second round against enemy units now and not influence camp deconstruction after the first battle round.
    I think the marked parts are the actual change, but might be me interpretting wrongly ofc

Ruler of the Land TheVictorious's Avatar
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by c1n3kk2 View Post
    How much population does the water castle hold on each level?
    +200 population each level, so 3000 for level 15 (max level).

And I'm happy because I got level 15 castle
    Hello People

Reply to Thread