Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Change Log 20.02.2018

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland

[Feedback] Change Log 20.02.2018

Please feel free to leave your thoughts and comments on the 20.02.2018 Change Log below.

The original post can be found here.

Happy commenting!
    BB_Saqui

World
    Sandycove
    How much population does the water castle hold on each level?

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Northisle
    ''Items in the Epic category that previously had a 24h cooldown will from now on have a 23h cooldown period before purchasing them again.''

Great idea, thanks for that one.

World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by lordloocan View Post
    ''Items in the Epic category that previously had a 24h cooldown will from now on have a 23h cooldown period before purchasing them again.''

Great idea, thanks for that one.
    I fail to see why this change would be necessary, personally I think the 23 hour cycle is rather silly. My Footie Pitch for example can be reused once every 23 hours which means sooner or later it will be available at a time I won't be awake and it will still wait until I'm up and in the game so having it move backward 1 hour every day never made sense to me.

But better that then going the other way and it being an hour longer each day, I'll give you that.
    Sorry, but I've slept since then...

Enlightened Sage
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Xibor View Post
    I fail to see why this change would be necessary, personally I think the 23 hour cycle is rather silly. My Footie Pitch for example can be reused once every 23 hours which means sooner or later it will be available at a time I won't be awake and it will still wait until I'm up and in the game so having it move backward 1 hour every day never made sense to me.

But better that then going the other way and it being an hour longer each day, I'll give you that.
    The shorter time is a lot better because people who log in once or twice a day to do their daily routines will have more flexible experience. With 24 or more hours they would have the cooldown move slowly forward every day beyond their possible gaming time and lose cycles.

It's a great change and should be applied to everything with cooldowns. They already changed the event ones and it's noted in the footie pitch and new spring park.

World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Mannerheim View Post
    The shorter time is a lot better because people who log in once or twice a day to do their daily routines will have more flexible experience. With 24 or more hours they would have the cooldown move slowly forward every day beyond their possible gaming time and lose cycles.

It's a great change and should be applied to everything with cooldowns. They already changed the event ones and it's noted in the footie pitch and new spring park.
    Fair enough and I have no objection at all to the change. I won't affect me either way. But as far as 'gaming windows' it's like discussing what time is best to do maintenance.... everyone has different personal cycles so it will make the buff opportunity wait for the player or the player wait for the opportunity in some cases no matter what you do.

But all good and thumbs up and I'm glad this will help some players out. I'm even more in favor of consistency across related components in the game. The more the rules seem applied evenly to the same kinds of events the more sense it makes to me.
    Sorry, but I've slept since then...

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    I like the sound of the security question for the listed adventures. While the bonus xp from clicking the quest related collies (rather than adamantium ore/cauldrons) makes very little difference for me, at the lower levels the additional xp those gave made levelling far simpler. Now just to nudge my flux capacitor to make use of the change

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    I understand every word you said - but not the meaning of the whole thing. what security questions for what adv?

Quartermaster
    World
    Newfoundland
    Last time I played it, security question was still missing in SoLT too

Enlightened Sage
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Duchess_Dizzy View Post
    I understand every word you said - but not the meaning of the whole thing. what security questions for what adv?
    It's the popup that asks are you sure you want to finish and close the adventure when the main task is completed.

Reply to Thread