Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Test Server: Pirate Mini-Event

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    well hope the limit is more then 2 or will be a very very short event for some of us

Quartermaster
    World
    Sandycove
    Didnt notice the limit of 2 on the map fragment option. No limit on gem option. Now 99% sure it will go live.

World
    Sandycove

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by SSSecretSquirrel View Post
    Didnt notice the limit of 2 on the map fragment option. No limit on gem option. Now 99% sure it will go live.
    Sorry, but I've slept since then...

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Northisle
    nice to have a mini event ... and whilst having the ability to grab a handful of oil lamps/beautiful princess without having to grind through ToK/City/Snake is nice ...

the reality is more likely to be ... higher levels get lower level guild mates/friends to buy their allocation of lamp/princess ...

market gets flooded with arabian palaces etc.... not sure that is the intended outcome of the shop if it makes it across into the event!

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    Level 51 required to buy Arabian nights adventures. Hard to imagine any flooding at 5% drop.

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Urd123 View Post
    +10 from me.
    We are lots of players starving for some change between big events on normal servers. This theme thing sounds great. As long as it does not involve snow or shades of grey that makes stuff impossible for some of us to see :-D
    I am thinking that you might add the adv to searches also- Those that are normally there at higher rates- and the other ones - a chance to find would be great.
    A great opportunity to spend some map fragments also. High level players dont really have anything to spend them on - so bring it on.
    +1 too id like to see this event on live servers

♥♥♥ Thank You BB_Ravel and Dantesama! ♥♥♥

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland
    Thanks for the feedback so far - it's great to see so many eager to help us out on the Test Server! I'll forward these on.

World
    Sandycove
    +1 to event on main servers. I can use up all the IoP I'm sitting on
    Sorry, but I've slept since then...

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland

Pirate event

Just curious if the aim of BB is to still have the pirate event on the live servers? i know it was stated that they would be the event but it seems to have got lost and unlike the black knight event that one actually looked ok seeing you could buy the adventures with fragments

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    73 reviews and not a reply guess no one is interested in the event may aswell lock the thread

Reply to Thread