Reply to Thread

Thread: Making an offer in TO

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Newfoundland

Making an offer in TO

When scrolling through the trade office and you see an item that you would like but you think the price is far too high, there is a button next to the green tick button that says 'make offer'. You can click on this button and then make the seller an offer. Then on their sell screen there is another column that shows them a list of offers. Also you buyer could offer something other than what the seller is asking for. I.E, instead of coins maybe a building etc. They can then either accept it or decline it.

https://prnt.sc/igs4g2

This idea would save time trying to contact the seller and also the buyer would not need to place their own offer in TO unknowing if the seller has seen that offer. Plus it would save time if there are multiple trades being dealt with. Also if the time on the offer is nearly over the seller might want to accept the offer instead of not being able to sell at all. Just an idea, go easy on me
    Last edited by PELIAS; 19.02.18 at 11:26.

Committed Clicker
    World
    Sandycove
    This might not be possible due to trade offers expiring after 6 hours and a lot of people will be offline. Trade is currently simple but could be simpler if everyone traded items for just 1 currency. It would be easier to see a trend for prices if we could check a history of each item.

Quartermaster
    World
    Sandycove
    Im guessing original suggestion will not fly since it contradicts with the silly 24h frends before send trades rule. The idea itself is not bad.

1 currency trades might make it harder to trade if there is not enough players on the market.

Architect of the Empire
    World
    Northisle
    i suggested something similar a while ago. slect a time period, eg. 24 hours, a buy it now price, and let ppl bid on the item over that time period or buy it str8 away, like ebay

Reply to Thread