Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: European English not loading

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    it currently resembles a missing css file.

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Northisle

cant log in ?

what is wrong with the page ? it look all fun , and no way to log in

do something now BB

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    same issue homepage isnt loading correctly

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    history works if you dont log out, if you log out there is not possible to log in

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove

TiTaKa1503
    Yes the same here...... i hate login only in forum because ALWAYS!!!! need to change my password before i can type here... And have sent MANY!!!! tickets to support about it but they never do anything about it, they just dont understand me

TiTaKa1503
    There was already thred about this but will answer this one too.... Same issue with me

Town Crier
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by TiTaKa1503 View Post
    Yes the same here...... i hate login only in forum because ALWAYS!!!! need to change my password before i can type here... And have sent MANY!!!! tickets to support about it but they never do anything about it, they just dont understand me
    Indeed, last time I was unable to login to the game properly and came to the forum I had to 'reset' my forum password and I deliberately kept the mail in order to use the same password in future. I copied and pasted that password from the mail when attempting to log in to the forums just now, in order to post this, and it would not accept that password and I ended up having to reset it again.

I do not understand why on earth the forum only login doesn't use the same password as your main login, but having set a new one, at least have the system remember it for future use, please!

As for the problem of not being able to log in to the game, it is annoying as hell to be logged in and playing the game on my Sandycove account and not being able to log in on Northisle because Facebook accounts don't automatically kick you off of logged in status after being idle for some time, but uPlay accounts do!

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    Any ETA or at least a confirmation that the problem is being worked on?

World
    Northisle
    It would be nice if BB could manage to give us an update to let us know that they are working on it, and maybe a estimated time they will fix it.
    I don't think that is too much to ask.

edit
    Looks like Anomandaris beat me to it, got in before I finished my post
    Last edited by KC-Grim; 22.02.18 at 08:19.

Reply to Thread