View Poll Results: Which statue will you give to the Seer?

Voters
281. You may not vote on this poll
  • The owl with red eyes

67 23.84%
  • The eagle with red eyes

63 22.42%
  • The bird with obsidian wings

151 53.74%
Closed Thread

Thread: SOS Sonya: Three Statues

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland

SOS Sonya: Three Statues

We'd like to thank our German player Merlin-tkn1971 for her artwork! The three images below are the concept art of the statue, as envisioned by our player

The Three Statues

Together with the others, you are waiting for something to happen, but Eamon does not wake up. One of the crew members comes up with a bright idea: "Let's prepare a berry mash!". Sonya takes a small mortar out of her backpack and crushes the berries the team picked up earlier. She adds a pint of a light purple liquid. The smell is breathtaking… breathtakingly disgusting: imagine the smell of dirty socks, mixed with stale food, but ten times worse. Nauseated, she takes the mortar and holds it under Eamon's nose. With a fast flinch, Eamon wakes up and scrutinizes Sonya. Big sweat drops are rolling down her face, but she shows no sign of weakness. Eamon asks in a very dark and grumbling voice: "Thee, who has't hath passed mine tasks. What wisdom doth thee search?"

Feeling inspired by Eamon's ancient language, you answer in verse:

"We do not want to know the future, nor do we seek goodwill from you,
    We found a cursed person with an unworldly statue;
    It seems to be hurting people and doesn't belong here,
    Tell us why this is all happening, Eamon The Seer!"

Eamon’s eye shines brightly. With his hand, he makes a movement which could only mean: "bring me the statue". You stare back at the team and do the same movement. Scoutty, the explorer who was holding the statue, comes forth in great awe, but on his way he stumbles over a rock, losing hold of the statue into the puddle of stones or oddly looking things on the ground! "Oh no, Scoutty, why do you have to be so clumsy?" you think as you move closer to it to pick it up. On closer inspection, you see that the stones are not just only stones, but statues; many statues and broken figurines. Utterly confused, you try to find your statue, but it seems hopeless. You can only hope that the statue was not broken because there are a lot of broken statues and only three who are intact. You take the three statues and look at them. One of them slightly resembles the statue the frozen person held in his hands, but you're unsure.

You look back at the crew, holding up the 3 statues close to your body as you ask:
    "Which of these statues is the right one? Eamon surely needs the original one, which holds the curse!"

The crew members are unsure either, but each of them gives a little hint on what they can remember about the statue:

Scoutty: It was an owl! With red eyes!
    The Savage Explorer: No, surely it was an eagle. An eagle with red eyes!
    The Iron-Willed Geologist: I remember it had obsidian in its feathers. I am sure about this, as I checked its consistency and it had obsidian wings. It had other colourful gems, but I couldn't verify what kind of gems those were, but magical for sure.

What statue will you give to the Seer?

BB_Saqui

Last edited by BB_Saqui; 23.02.18 at 16:08.

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    Did we take the cursed man along? we might get a reaction out of him when bringing the statues near him.

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    it's the owl

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Is there an actual point to any of these haven't really followed it but curiosity got the better of me and is being turned into something for actual game play?

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    The first one.

World
    Newfoundland
    Someone left the window open in the developers office and the fumes from the nearby Surströmming canning factory must have gotten in, I have no clue either to what is going on so I best stay hidden.

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    I checked the previous texts again, it did not even say it was a bird statue, just made out of stone! I still think the best idea is to bring the man up to Eamon.

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    its owel

Closed Thread