Reply to Thread

Thread: Chrome

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Sandycove

Chrome

I can't get in on Chrome this morning - 'network error'. This happened a couple of weeks ago but I was able to get in after a few hours. I can get in on Firefox but the image is very poor.

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Northisle
    Not a Chrome issue; playing using Chrome as I type this.

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Sandycove
    try palemoon. its a firefox clone but faster and better graphics.

A lot of browsers r having probs due to the new stuff they put in that seems to conflict with flash player. They have added new command lines that merge java and the new program webassembly replacing flash. the replacement for flash is not a plugin but programmed into the browser itself. Windows 10 has also changed its programming for the new program as well and doesnt really support flash properly anymore So might be part of the problem.

Palemoon hasnt added the new program yet
    Another prob might be ur router playing up.

Another prob might be ur internet secrurity program. If u have kasperksy the firewall and built in adblocker might be causing probs.
    Last edited by cliff60; 26.02.18 at 10:43.

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Rosejane View Post
    I can't get in on Chrome this morning - 'network error'. This happened a couple of weeks ago but I was able to get in after a few hours. I can get in on Firefox but the image is very poor.
    Could you post a screenshot of the error it produces?

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Sandycove
    I can get into Settlers now. That is what happened last time. OK by the afternoon. If it happens again I'll take a screenshot. Thank-you, Cliff60. I'll bear your suggestions in mind. I use ESET, Ghostery & an adblocker but they don't normally cause me any problems.

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Rosejane View Post
    I can get into Settlers now. That is what happened last time. OK by the afternoon. If it happens again I'll take a screenshot. Thank-you, Cliff60. I'll bear your suggestions in mind. I use ESET, Ghostery & an adblocker but they don't normally cause me any problems.
    Glad to hear it - feel free to update this thread if there are any further issues!

Reply to Thread