Reply to Thread

Thread: Excited Builder Buff

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Northisle

Excited Builder Buff

Last one today.

A new Zone buff, the excited builder, perhaps wanting to get home early to watch the football, would halve build times whilst active. My personal motivation behind this is I sometimes only have a limited time in a morning to get 3 or four copper mines replaced and 4 or 5 iron mines plus an occasional wheat field. I have prem for the additional build slot but only really need faster build times on the occasional mornings I have to go somewhere.

Architect of the Empire
    World
    Northisle
    this idea seems ok. i dont know why bb have such long build times so not sure if they would take this up. i have a feeling it would be to expensive for me to be bothered with, but many other players might really like it

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Newfoundland
    They will say that's what gems are for, instant build or instant upgrades. I don't think they will go for a build buff it will take away the gem aspect of building. Even though the cost of using gems is so high it makes my eyes hurt. I agree that the time it takes to build or upgrade is, in most cases ridiculously long.

Some kind of building or upgrading buff would be really nice, as I want to play the game not wait around looking at it. Also the fact that we can only build one building at a time makes building time even longer. But then again gems are there to be used. I think they need to heavily reduce the price of gems for instant builds. This would encourage people to use their gems and could encourage them to buy more. That's a win win in my book

They could even have a day where the price to instantly upgrade buildings is reduced by a large percentage. A good time to do that would be the day after happy hour, just a thought I have 375 buildings atm on my island and 95% of them are level 5. I would gladly buy gems if there were a day that reduced the price of upgrades. Even if I only get a number of my buildings done it would make me more invested in the game.
    Last edited by PELIAS; 04.03.18 at 09:22.

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Sandycove
    yep it would be good to speed up building times. Just started upgrading my prov house to lvl 5. takes 7 days and i got a quest in right after it to make buffs in the PH that i cant make in the RPH. Cant afford the 21k gems to speed it up. so quests will be on hold while i wait 7 days for the PH to upgrade. Probably get a guild quest or 2 that needs it as well while its upgrading lol.

Quartermaster
    World
    Sandycove
    Good idea! This part of the game has probably not been improved since forever. There are different options on how to improve but zone buff seems best.

Reply to Thread