Closed Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: International Women's Day 2018

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    I would like to nominate general Mary Christmas for her continued support to her troops for the way she tends them and brings as many troops as she can back to the island

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    I would like to nominate my friends Gerdis and Nebi - who have been very patient in listening to me - in my struggle for womans rights even in a browser game. They are always there to listen and give me support and feedback.
    I am not sure if BB_Saqui is a man or a wonam - but if a she - a very obvious candidate.

Thank you BB for a more appropriate way of celebrating 8th of march
    If for some reason support feels the need to edit what I wrote, please delete entire post instead, dont put words into my mouth that I never said.

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    I would like to nominate EVERY lady in guild VANAHEIM !
    Takes REAL strenght of carracter of Ladies to be in Guild with me
    Just ask them

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Urd123 View Post
    I am not sure if BB_Saqui is a man or a wonam - but if a she - a very obvious candidate.
    Very honoured for the nomination, but alas, I am ineligible .

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    [ZON] Hazeleyes from Northisle server. She's always there for all players, helping every time someone needs it and also has a good word for everyone. She doesn't get enough recognition for being a good mother for all players in the guild

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    I feel that Maallan should be awarded for her positive attitude and always willing to help her fellow "Guilde-is".
    A strong player that seem to love TSO

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    I'd like to nominate the fair lady Nusula for her empathy towards the oft-forgotten cause of the Recruit and Bowmen Widows Association (RaBoWAss).
    In her sterling efforts against the Nord armies she's managed to keep the RaBoWAss membership number to a supportable level.

EDIT: spelling.
    Last edited by Udder; 08.03.18 at 20:49.

Nifty
    World
    Northisle
    I wanna nominate Mortallicus from guild Tombstone warriors. She is always helpful and guide all to the best way to play and isnnt afraid to be there and listen on diffuculties in real life. She is a TSO mother for all old or new players. She is TSO in my eyes and Iknow many of players that talks to her will say the same, She is TSO and she is a TSO mother thats why I wanna nominate her.

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    I would like to nominate player rogersgirl, as she is helpful and friendly to all and always has a kind word for everyone.

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    I can vouche for that

Closed Thread