World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by YesImMrJ View Post
    i would like to nominatie player Judelientje wel known in Settler land
    I bet you didn't dare nominate anyone else

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    I nominate that all female players get a bunch of flowers to recognise them as being the special people that they are, and to recognise all the special women that have made their impact on history up to this point.

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    I want to nominate Misskarmen, she is always happy to help out with guides, fif, humor, items and such. She even have time to make some fun games and questions we can reply too to get a present. She always in a good and pleasant mood. Really like that person and what she stands for.

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    There is one anecdote about Nusala...
    Some of players of TSO were chitchatting about gens from TSO and other friends listened in club.
    After 15 min of waiting , group of girlfriends arrived and while others in group were happy , one of them started to criticize her boyfriend about some minor forgetfulness.
    And his comment was....darling don't be Nusala....don't attack weakest target....

So Nusala is remarkable in outside world as item from TSO...

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Sandycove
    Our guild boss-lady Taneal would be the ideal choice. Helpful and a shiny guide to anyone in the guild

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    I nominate [TKTs] PrincessAlly
    Guild officer, always active, helpful, and very generous toward us, newer players.
    Managing a 100-player guild is no small feat!

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    I'd have to nominate my wife for putting up with my insane gaming addictions (most of the time).

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    Kit to win its not often that i vote but the only person i would vote fore is Kit

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    I want to nominate my Courageous Explorer.
    She is trustworthy, self-reliant, cooperative and a true, well educated, expert. She never fights unless she really needs to. She always finds her way home again. Of course, she is also at least twice as efficient as some other people I know.

Raving Rabbid
    World
    Sandycove
    I'd like to nominate Vera

Who's Vera you ask? why, she's only the landlady of the busiest tavern in the Kingdom. Without Vera my island would have been overrun by bandits years ago. She keeps the brew flowing and serves the best sausages and cheese sarnies in town. Vera's tavern is legendary across the globe - why else do you think Champion Nusala chose to settle here? Captain Graham's Excelsior hovers majestically over the island simply so that the intrepid adventurer can pop into Vera's for a swift pint of brew and a solid sandwich, before nipping off to see Aunt Irma for a few provisions. So well known is Vera's, that even an order of fearsome warrior monks has chosen to move to the island from mysterious Eastern shores; doubtless drawn there by the deep philosophical discussions that unravel over a pint of Friar's Best.

Yes. Without Vera it would be a dull island.
    HOTFIX!

Closed Thread