Reply to Thread

Thread: PvP Buffs don't apply prem bonus

World
    Sandycove

PvP Buffs don't apply prem bonus

I just noticed the "Overtime" buff for the armoury doesn't apply the premium extra time buff. Is this a bug / oversight or intended?

Bob

EDIT: Can't edit the title, I know the comma is odd

EDIT: comma removed - MOD_Daz
    Last edited by Ali_Bob; 07.03.18 at 23:20.

World
    Newfoundland
    did you place the buff yourself?
    you only get the prem time if a friend with prem places the buff

Quartermaster
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Ali_Bob View Post
    EDIT: Can't edit the title, I know the comma is odd
    Go to Bugs & Technical Issues double click next to your thread title. Voila, Edit.

World
    Sandycove
    I applied it to a guildie, yes. And I still have prem for another 18 days. He jokingly complained about my terrible buffing skills. That's the only reason I found out

Edit: Thanks Daz & Squirrel
    Last edited by Ali_Bob; 07.03.18 at 23:20.

World
    Sandycove
    So, after I made my last post, I thought it would be helpfull to take screenshots, but it seems to be working fine in test. Both the normal RBP build and the gem bought gives prem time. So I went back to normal game, and started thinking.

The guy I dropped on wasn't in my friends list, just a guildie. So, in the name of testing, I dropped a fish and that gave extra time. Then I got him on my friends list, and now it seems like the prem time was added, when I did another overtime.

I was under the impresion that guildies were just as valid as being on friends list. Am I wrong on this one?

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Ali_Bob View Post
    The guy I dropped on wasn't in my friends list, just a guildie. So, in the name of testing, I dropped a fish and that gave extra time. Then I got him on my friends list, and now it seems like the prem time was added, when I did another overtime.
    Interesting feature you've found there re prem bonus only applicable if prem Friend list'd player places on your isle, but NA if prem non-Friend list Guildie places.
    - Is this repeatable, and/or just for the confusingly named Overdrive/Double-time buff?

Mainly I'm replying to confirm if the 'joking complainer' was me.

Reply to Thread