Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Sneak Peek: The Volcano!

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by cat_flap View Post
    Does anyone know where there is a sim that allows you to pit elite troops against Nords type enemies (such as we have in the volcano quests)
    settlerscombatsimulator.com/uk/beta

it does not yet have the mountain clan adventures listed, but under adv menu (home island button) choose 'all unit types' and it will show the MCC enemies.
    Leader of The Hell Unleashed [THU] on Newfoundland
    Addicted to Settlers, coffee and chocolate, in that order

Skilled Student
    ◄◄ Right over there, just behind the corner ►►
    World
    Northisle

Thumbs up Feedback

"Appreciated" and "Thank you". The new content of level 65 quests/lines, the / volcano... could be much of work until created, and it's welcome. A bit sad about the increasing of used ingredients for elite troops making, but what I feel is not important, when that is decided earlier as must-be-done, already. +1

Kind regards

Dedicated Scribe
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_Saqui View Post
    Today, the mystery surrounding the Mountain is about to be exposed... the Mountain will turn into a fiery Volcano.
    No! Really? Totally didn't see that coming at all!

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Sandycove
    +1

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    tbh i like the new building and buff alot, but it seems that the cost is so high and short time buff which will not make alot of help and only can be use for a very few times

Enlightened Sage
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by pajdo11 View Post
    tbh i like the new building and buff alot, but it seems that the cost is so high and short time buff which will not make alot of help and only can be use for a very few times
    Which building do you mean? there are 3 new and each can be made faster by getting more of them. The buff costs are not bad for a lvl65+

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Mannerheim View Post
    Which building do you mean? there are 3 new and each can be made faster by getting more of them. The buff costs are not bad for a lvl65+
    am lvl 66 and this costs for only 4hr buff is very expensive for me, maybe if 8hr buff then this will be perfect

Nifty
    World
    Sandycove
    Volcano epic building:

1. Why iron and platinum ore smelting is nerfed twice vs. regular smelters (4:1 in epic vs. 2:1 in regular workshop)? Other ratios looks the same as in workshops...
    2. I hope this simple graphic is just a sketch and whole building would look much better...
    3. Lack of gold processing, why?

World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by pajdo11 View Post
    am lvl 66 and this costs for only 4hr buff is very expensive for me, maybe if 8hr buff then this will be perfect
    Maybe it's time for you to revisit your economy then, and expand production where needed? It's a part of the game to adapt production to changes.
    There is a world of imagination
    Deep in the corners of your mind
    Where reality is an intruder
    And myth and legend thrive

Enlightened Sage
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by SettlerPiter View Post
    Volcano epic building:

1. Why iron and platinum ore smelting is nerfed twice vs. regular smelters (4:1 in epic vs. 2:1 in regular workshop)? Other ratios looks the same as in workshops...
    2. I hope this simple graphic is just a sketch and whole building would look much better...
    3. Lack of gold processing, why?
    1. iron ratio is 4:1 in regular too so no difference. Platinum smelting change was already announced a couple months ago and will also affect regular plat smelters
    2. yes its not final
    3. keyword forge

Reply to Thread