Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Sneak Peek: The Volcano!

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland

[Feedback] Sneak Peek: The Volcano!

Please feel free to leave your thoughts and comments on the "Sneak Peek: The Volcano!" below.

The original post can be found here.

Happy commenting!
    BB_Saqui

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Newfoundland
    Did I miss something on test? All that happens is the top changes so a few red pixels show making it a volcano. No quests, no ability to do anything with it?

Would have preferred to see the Easter dev diary announced.

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by lordloocan1 View Post
    Did I miss something on test? All that happens is the top changes so a few red pixels show making it a volcano. No quests, no ability to do anything with it?
    Plenty! Check out the Change Log over on Test!

World
    Newfoundland
    from test server:
    Recruitment: Recruitment time for Swordsman reduced to 15 minutes (lvl 1 elite barrack).
    Recruitment: Recruitment time for Marksman reduced to 15 minutes (lvl 1 elite barrack).
    Recruitment: Recruitment cost for Mounted Swordsman increased to 2 Platinum Swords and 2 Battle Horse.
    Recruitment: Recruitment cost for Mounted Marksman increased to 2 Arquebuse and 2 Battle Horse.

Any plans to reduce the recruitment time for other elite units?

Keen Commentor
    World
    Sandycove
    Would love to see you focus more on stuff for everyone, instead of for the few hardcores that will reach such levels.

Of all the players on my friends list, only 11 would be able to play it based on their current levels.

Btw, it's hard to get excited without playing on the test server, because we're really not told much at all in the sneak peak, only this:

"Upon reaching level 65, the Mountain Clan Campaign level requirement, the Mountain will turn into a fiery Volcano"

Nifty
    World
    Sandycove
    When is the change log from 22nd March being implemented please?

Keen Commentor
    World
    Newfoundland
    That'll be a great help as I don't use basic Swords or Marks, but its seems my plan to build another elite stable earlier today may have been psychic.

World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafnir View Post
    Would love to see you focus more on stuff for everyone, instead of for the few hardcores that will reach such levels.

Of all the players on my friends list, only 11 would be able to play it based on their current levels.

Btw, it's hard to get excited without playing on the test server, because we're really not told much at all in the sneak peak, only this:

"Upon reaching level 65, the Mountain Clan Campaign level requirement, the Mountain will turn into a fiery Volcano"
    I'm sorry to burst your bubble but for once us level 65+ will get something... the past updates big or small have all been targetted at lower levels, and there are a lot of level 65+ people already that were feeling forgotten. There are already lots of stuff for under 65 and almost nothing for 62+

Quartermaster
    World
    Sandycove
    Upon reaching level 65, the Mountain Clan Campaign level requirement, the Mountain will turn into a fiery Volcano
    So you're saying to avoid reaching level 65 at all costs? Gotcha.

Keen Commentor
    World
    Newfoundland
    Does anyone know where there is a sim that allows you to pit elite troops against Nords type enemies (such as we have in the volcano quests)

Reply to Thread