Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: [Feedback] Sneak Peek: The Volcano!

Enlightened Sage
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by sparkz View Post
    Ok let me rephrase the question : why it is considered a balance issue ? What kind of actual problem is there in people being able to produce many more units if they happen to be able to afford it ?

Unless of course the main goal of BB here is artificially inflating time one needs to spend playing instead of keeping people online by providing reason for them to actually play.

Look at it from a different perspective : we've already been capable of producing several thousands of recruits every day for few years now, is anyone arguing its actually a problem ? If not, then where is the issue with being able to produce as many mounted swordsmen ?
    Obviously more troops equals faster progression and more loot to use or sell which impacts the economy. However I would suggest checking the test forum and posts by BB_Alex and possibly the answers to Xenos or in general to other people on the same subject. In short they do not want people to rush the content or get levels too fast.

Also I don't think you can really compare regular adventures to elite adventures as there is a significant gap between the loot and gained xp.

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Mannerheim View Post
    In short they do not want people to rush the content or get levels too fast.
    Too fast being quicker than 10 years to max, apparently.

Also I don't think you can really compare regular adventures to elite adventures as there is a significant gap between the loot and gained xp.
    I meant to compare adventures vs their assumed difficulty, not non-elite vs elite.
    In either case we can right now finish an adventure with 2 week time limit within 2 hours from the start, so loot differences aside, it seems to be OK for BB, so I dont see a reason why being able to produce units for full run of Princess in less than a day should be considered an issue.

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Newfoundland
    From the comments on this forum alone it seems the changes are not popular. It does not matter how many times you try to defend them if the majority are still of the opinion that they are for the worse.

I believe its called democracy

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by procell View Post
    From the comments on this forum alone it seems the changes are not popular. It does not matter how many times you try to defend them if the majority are still of the opinion that they are for the worse.

I believe its called democracy
    With everything new it will be that some like it - some does not. To keep the 70+ there has to be something for them. That said I feel like someone forgot to give the person that draws buildings his wages. The original settlers buildings are very nice to look at. But some of the latest additions are really ugly. The new volcano building is taking this to perfection. My list of ugly buildings is now in the order given- Volcano building, excelsior,- ugly Easter basket house. One of the nices buildings is the uni and the pathfinder.
    I don't know for sure how I feel about the new stuff. It is kind of important because I am at level 71 and starting to be bored with the game. At the moment the pathfinder quest is what keeps me going - but by the removal of the star coins I think my reason to do them will be gone. I don't need more crystals - have plenty stored. I might need them for the new stuff - but there is limit. And as I am not sure at all they are worth my trouble - that might mean that my settlers days are coming to an end. I will just have to wait and see.
    If for some reason support feels the need to edit what I wrote, please delete entire post instead, dont put words into my mouth that I never said.

Reply to Thread