Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 22 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast

Thread: Log-in and play issues

World
    Newfoundland
    i could not get in either, so logged out, cleared cache, then relogged and tried again, success

World
    Newfoundland
    Logged out cleared cache, still no luck here!

Forum Explorer
    World
    Sandycove
    If you cant get back ingame... LOG OUT!!!

Then log back in, then start the game...it worked for me....

World
    Northisle
    I can finerly get ingame, been down for me for amost 48 hours, Deposits are almost all gone, daily is blown away, have to start all over again. BB really did a massive screwup this time. They should compensate every player ingame with some free gems, since i imagine everyone has lost their daily bonus.

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Sandycove
    hit and miss for me. most of the time it says connection failed when i try to login. But now and then i get taken to the maint screen. also getting database error in the forums a lot.
    So guessing the probs that took the game and forum down is still not fixed properly.

Poor BB must be working overtime as its not just TSO with this prob. a lot of their other games r down as well. Its why its taking so long to get us up and running again.

The engineers r probably running from 1 server to another checking every cable every connection inside the servers and outside. Running diagnostics tests that can take ages. Maybe they got hacked and they have to get rid of whatever the hacker did or maybe 1 of the players has a virus on their PC and it got into the server when they logged in. Whatever it is causing the outage its global across most of their games not just TSO.

So all we can do is sit and wait till they get it sorted out.

Ive played other games with other companies that have had this happen and it took weeks to sort that out. no info at all about what was going on. no compo no explantion nothing. At least BB have been giving us some updates and saying sorry.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    havent been able to log in not even the forums so i could complain and i now can log in but when i try the gake still comes up with maintenance window and yes all browser history cookies cache has been wiped

Maintenance
    We are currently carrying out maintenance work on the website and/or game servers. This does not usually take longer than half a day.

Please be patient and wait a few minutes before you reload the site.

Your "The Settlers Online" team

very odd can log in if i use firefox or opera wont let me login if i use chrome dont know why
    Last edited by hades8840; 19.03.18 at 19:10.

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Sandycove
    cant even get to login screen now

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    We regret that the connection to the "The Settlers Online" server failed. Please try to reconnect. Should the problem persist, please visit the homepage and the forum for more information.

World
    Newfoundland
    OMG it loaded!
    "Few products escape the CHOAM touch... Logs, donkeys, horses, cows, lumber, dung, sharks, whale fur - the most prosaic and the most exotic... even our poor pundi rice from Caladan. Anything the Guild will transport, the art forms of Ecaz, the machines of Richese and Ix. But all fades before melange." — Duke Leto Atreides, Dune

Keen Commentor
    World
    Newfoundland
    In, and no gap in the login bonus ????

Reply to Thread