Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Log-in and play issues

Forum Explorer
    World
    Sandycove
    They are communicating on Twitter, but not on their own forum, so its not strange less and less use forum.

As i saw on twitter ( Using the link on the maintenance page )they updated their messages there 3 times so far, and the reactions there where full of complaints, and not the nicest ones

I looked again and they updated just once saying they are still investigating whats going on (wich doesnt look good to honest, so i dont expect it back today for sure......)
    The update was just joined by the Original message, so i counted 3, my fault, not used to use twitter...
    Last edited by DutchDuty; 18.03.18 at 18:56.

Forum Explorer
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by cliff60 View Post
    still having probs with the forum. when i try to check other posts in the forum i get data base error msgs coming up.
    I tried a bit, clicking random forumpieces, and my experience is that refresh is your best friend, even when you get the Database error page, just refresh (couple of time if needed) but it will open in the end. It just takes a lot of patience and refreshing today

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Sandycove
    they posted on their facebook page they r looking into the problem. lots of unhappy ppl on their as well lol.
    Guess they dont know what the prob is either.

think most of us will be busy for a few hrs when the game comes back on rebuilding all the deposits that will be depleted sending out geo,s and explores as all of mine will be back home getting bored lol. think most of my buffs would of run out as well.

i was lucky on an expo as i just claimed a colony a couple of mins before the server went down. but missing out on all the res i should be getting from the colonies

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    hi, expected more people here, trying to find out whats going on today with the down time feels like a ghost town, hopefully all will resume soon... the game and the ghost town

BB update when u can please

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    This does not usually take longer than half a day.
    It toke all day
    So nobady want's to tell us what's the problem?

Forum Explorer
    World
    Sandycove
    Update 22:00 The game will stay offline until tomorrow's maintenance.

On Facebook.

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    thank you dutchduty

will go do something meaningful for the rest of the eve, but miss my settler fix and settler friends

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland
    So we're having today's full day and a half of unscheduled maintenance, followed by a half day of maintenance tomorrow, then some more downtime on Tuesday?

World
    Sandycove
    All I know is that I used an independent server to try to ping the Settler's server and it didn't respond - so something is definitely amiss. It's not a controlled outage from what I can see.
    Sorry, but I've slept since then...

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Sandycove
    German servers were back online at 5pm, a bit sluggish to respond at first but playing normally.
    By 7:30pm, French servers were back up, and I ran an adv with no problems.
    It's now 10:30pm and the UK servers are still down, guess we're back of the queue.
    Also, German homepage had posted an updated news page about this outage, with links to Twitbook, Friendface and the forum (when it worked!) to keep players up to date with the situation, wouldn't have taken them 2 minutes to do the same on the other language versions, even untranslated it was clear enough.

Reply to Thread