Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 22 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 ... LastLast

Thread: Log-in and play issues

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Sandycove
    at least i can get back on the forum and homepage again. been getting Http/1.1 Service Unavailable all day. tried to login once i got the homepage to work again but keep getting login technical error try again later.

Oh well gave me time to go out and get some shopping done and pay the bills lol.

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    What a pitty, I loose al my iron- and goldmines on level 6. I hope I wil get it back and the problems wil be fixed soon. I wish the gameteam a lot of inspration.

Skilled Student
    World
    Northisle
    Cheers for the update saqui been missing my game, bet there are lots of stuffed up isles out there needing attention on multiple worlds . Hope you have got a thick skin for all the flak that has headed/ is going to head your way. all the best

Skilled Student
    World
    Northisle
    Maintenance obviously running overtime, can log in but game won't load. Comes up doing maintenance still. Nearly 48 hours without game available now.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    I am pretty sure they did what they could. You could find a tiny bit of information on face-book.

I could however have wished for someone to give just a little bit more info. Best have been if they had decided early on to give some kind of time frame, and thereby not wasting peoples time who keep on trying to get in all sunday.

We all wanted our end of week login bonus.

I so wanted to get my pathfinder weekly bonus, by solving last quest " log in every day for 7 days. ( Bye bye 5000 star coins ) So I was one of the impatient people who kept trying.
    If for some reason support feels the need to edit what I wrote, please delete entire post instead, dont put words into my mouth that I never said.

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland
    Hello, again folks! Unfortunately, we are going to need another two hours to ensure the game is back up with enough stability. I know this is frustrating for a lot of you, but we need the extra time to try and get it all down smoothly, and so that there are no hidden surprises when we deploy the technical implementation of the Easter Event. The new ETA is now 19:00 GMT.

Nifty
    World
    Sandycove
    Thanks for the update - makes things a lot easier when we have an idea of the going live again time so we can stop refreshing and get back to work

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    At least this downtime gives me time to recover a bit from my 24/7 addiction to the game ;-)

Good luck!

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    Thanks for the update - makes things a lot easier when we have an idea of the going live again time so we can stop refreshing and get back to AVOIDING work (fixed that for you Boddington)

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    36 hours no TSO. The meaning of my life is lost. Again....

Reply to Thread