Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 22 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast

Thread: Log-in and play issues

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Newfoundland
    As I understand it this is a much bigger issue than BB (all their games are down). It would seem that their internet provider has been hit by a DoS attack and those can take a long time to recover from.
    This is why you're not seeing any information through the home page etc. BB have no ability to provide information because they have no internet connection. To be blunt it would seem that this incident is completely out of their control so no point having a pop at them.

World
    Newfoundland
    i want my weekly bonus as I achieved and could not login

Keen Commentor
    World
    Newfoundland
    Things are looking up, first time I have been able to get on here in 36 hours

Forum Explorer
    World
    Sandycove
    And here we are... 24 hrs later, and back to the same situation as yesterday, where the site has been unavaileble all day till now, , finally i can see the website again, and forum is up (with hick-ups) too.
    But still is the game not running, and still no comunication from BB on either forum or FrontPage...

Whats the use of pointing players to forum and FrontPage for info, if BB post none?
    Certainly if its true , as muffinmule stated that german servers where back 20 hrs ago round 5 yesterday, and we are still waiting then I would expect at least some explanation from BB.....

Wakky
    Problem is that BB has been busy keeping german servers running all the time while keeping them informed about the problems on login page
    Everyone else seem to have been without any information except 4 different errors when trying to log in / access forum

BB is more interested in posting useless SOS-Sonya info - which is realy without any value
    '

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    We are currently carrying out maintenance work on the website and/or game servers. This does not usually take longer than half a day.
    Please be patient and wait a few minutes before you reload the site.
    Your "The Settlers Online" team
    Well, Sunday morning, I tried logging in, and got no page or message. Now. just over 24 hours later, still no luck.
    The Facebook site and Twitter have not been informative at all. Tis sad PR

Forum Explorer
    World
    Sandycove
    I dont know wakky, when i look at the german FrontPage, it has no further info then the same maintenance warning for today.
    And according to MM the French server was back at 11 yesterday evening, so it was not just the germans who got back online, and maybe more countries did get back online yesterday too, dont know, dont even know if the germans and French did indeed get back online, only saw that muffimule said that in another thread, so only got his word for it.. and for as far i know him, I got no reason to distrust him...

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    Everyone can understand there can be technical difficulties, but the updates and general info are are severely lacking!

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Sandycove
    Just tried, the French site is up and running.

So WHY are we still struggling. And as everyone else says, why is there NO information.

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland
    Hello folks! We've just recently restored service to the website and forums. Since we couldn't access the forums and website, we had to rely on our Social Media channels to notify and update players on the issue.

I'll have more information regarding the restoration of the game server itself shortly after the maintenance has finished.

Reply to Thread