new ETA 15.00 hrs GMT

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    another two hours....15.00.....

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Sandycove
    or tomorrow...or April Fools day, with us being the fools for believing anything ( when we are actually tolds anything that is! )

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Sandycove
    why nothing here from bb about new finish time?

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    Following up and agreeing with Dutch Duty .....What a surprise, unscheduled maintenance then a fix for it then scheduled maintenance then extended maintenance.... Was able to log on Sat morning and then Monday's scheduled maintenance started unscheduled early.. , then not Sunday, only 30 mins Mon than maintenance, and not today..all of my buffs mines and fields were depleted because I couldn't get on to do, my log in count dropped back to 0 days - I was at 6 sat night - so lost the 100 gems as well, got to love BB's updating and maintenance skills....

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland
    Hey folks! So as some of you are quick to realise, we're having to extend the downtime by another two hours; the new approx conclusion is at 15:00 GMT. I can confirm however that we're preparing a gift package to thank you all for your infinite patience and understanding. More on this when the servers are back up and running!

World
    Sandycove
    If you run an old car without proper servicing it is more likely to break down. If your taken by surprise when it does, the blame lies firmly with you if you can't get to your destination...not with the recovery service.
    Are we to be told of adventure changes or not? 1 Month on and still SNEAKY RB changes have not been mentioned

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    You'd have thought that they'd had known a little before 13:02 that they weren't going to make it by 13:00. Just two words on whats going on and being a bit ahead of the curve with whether they'll make their ETA or not, and we'd be a happy bunch. (Well, at least a lot happier.)

Forum Explorer
    World
    Sandycove
    Sunday was no maintenance but a crash.

The reason you at a certain point got the maint. page is and was simply cause BB doesnt have a "Sorry we messed up_ we are working as hard as possible to get everything back up" page availeble

TheBigMac
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_Saqui View Post
    Hey folks! So as some of you are quick to realise, we're having to extend the downtime by another two hours; the new approx conclusion is at 15:00 GMT. I can confirm however that we're preparing a gift package to thank you all for your infinite patience and understanding. More on this when the servers are back up and running!
    i love gifts!

Reply to Thread