Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 22 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 ... LastLast

Thread: Log-in and play issues

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    Bad thing do happen, but I really hate it if they don't inform us 19 GMT 19-03 correctly about the fact that the update wasn't implemented yet...
    Last edited by TREBE; 20.03.18 at 12:57.

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Sandycove
    Lol!!! +20

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by MutantKid View Post
    Just a thought but maybe all islands should stop instantly when maintenance is running or problems with the game, lost a high level salt mine cause couldn't log on to turn it off and islands didnt automatically stop until 24 hrs of inactivity.
    There was a poll regarding this- the outcome was overwhelmingly in favour of keeping islands running

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Sandycove
    Is it too much to hope it will actually be in play...4 mins to go. Not holding my breath!

Forum Explorer
    World
    Sandycove
    2 more minutes...for a new ETA?
    Or will it indeed be back?

World
    Newfoundland
    Like Maryam said, don't hold your breath...
    "Few products escape the CHOAM touch... Logs, donkeys, horses, cows, lumber, dung, sharks, whale fur - the most prosaic and the most exotic... even our poor pundi rice from Caladan. Anything the Guild will transport, the art forms of Ecaz, the machines of Richese and Ix. But all fades before melange." — Duke Leto Atreides, Dune

World
    Northisle
    NO it's not on yet @13.02

World
    Sandycove
    Ha ha maybe they are letting us in `slowly' so as not to tear the sticky plaster and string
    Are we to be told of adventure changes or not? 1 Month on and still SNEAKY RB changes have not been mentioned

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Sandycove
    there is links on the maint page for the twitter and facebook pages when the game is down.

Not sure about twitter as i dontuse it. But facebook did post a msgs at 22.00 sunday saying the game wont be up again till after the scheduled update on monday due to ciromstances beyond their control and they were still investigating the problem. So if they didnt know what the problem was they cant give a time frame for when the game will be fixed.

Saying they should of seen a problem before hand and fixed it the same as saying someone should of seen their car was going to breakdown before it did and fixed it. or u have fall down the stairs and say u should of seen that coming and avoided it.
    Very few things in life show warning signs something is about to go wrong so as we cant travel into the future and see things breaking down we cant do anything about it till it happens.

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Sandycove
    Yep 15.00 GMT it will be

Reply to Thread