Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 22 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Log-in and play issues

TheAngryMan

Chat server unavailable

Hello,

Is the chat server down? I am not able to see any chat tabs.

Forum Explorer
    World
    Sandycove
    Well at this moment the server is definatly down, and forum was too all day till now.
    Thought this maintenance was planned for Monday, not Sunday...

Forum Explorer
    World
    Sandycove
    Laughing my butt off, game has worst day in history, and only reactions on the forum are on the sonya riddle nonsense

Well its a nice change for once, a day of being unable to play and no one complaining, and no i aint complaining either, I am just curious whats going on...

Seems something bad happenend to their servers, so I hope they are able to get our islands back unharmed more, then that i worry about lost production...

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Sandycove
    finnaly got the forum back after not being able to get on here for 15 hrs. game still down though 15 hrs and counting. just kept geting data base error when i tried to get in the forums to see why the game was down for maint today instead of tomorrow.
    Its saying down for maint and wont take more than half a day. well i think 12 hrs is half a day so 15 hrs is well beyond half a day. No warning either it just went down right in the middle of doing something. Good job i had just finished an expo or i would of lost those troops for nothing.

Suppose the game will be down again tomorrow for the scheduled update to add the easter event stuff.

Forum Explorer
    World
    Sandycove
    Worst, this isnt the announced maintenance for Monday wich would make the server unavaileble for game and forum, as that is planned for tomorow, so we get that one first, then on Tuesday the maintenance wich will implement the easter event...

So be prepared for 2 more days of hardly being able to play...

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Sandycove
    another week before they turn on the easter event as that supposed to start monday 26th.

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Sandycove
    might get worse. they might screw something up and have to take the server down again to fix it lol.

Forum Explorer
    World
    Sandycove
    "On Monday, 19th of March, an IT infrastructure task impacting the online services may cause disconnections or the game's complete unavailability.''

"Change log 20/03/2018''

Today It's march 18......

So 3 days in a row, unless they use the fact its offline to implement whatever they got planner for tomorow.

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Sandycove
    Might be its not a planned down time. Maybe its their supplier thats down. had it in other games where everyone in the dev office got cut off from the outside world. even the phones went down. took them 3 days before they were able to get services back as it was the net providor that went down. apparenty the providors servers blew up taking down every site using them and the phone lines lol.

Guess we will have to wait till the devs let the mods know whats going on so they can tell us.

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Sandycove
    still having probs with the forum. when i try to check other posts in the forum i get data base error msgs coming up.

Reply to Thread