Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 22 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 ... LastLast

Thread: Log-in and play issues

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Sandycove
    im getting withdrawl symptoms lol. Going crazy and talking to myself cause i cant get into the game and chat to my freinds lol. Not much fun being housebound 90% of the week with no family or freinds to visit me so i only have chat rooms in games to chat to others. So while the game is down got no one to chat too.

Wonder how many in my guild will still be playing when the game is up and running again? Most r new players. they might quit after this. They might think this happens a lot and decide not to bother playing again.

Hope all my explorers havnt been in the tavern drinking all the brew i saved up for easter lol.

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    Everyone saying thanks for the update are deluded. We've been getting false updates since yesterday morning.

back later, back later, back later, back tomorrow after maintenance, back at 1700, back at 1900 .... yeah sure... Back after the Easter event maybe...

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_Saqui View Post
    Hello, again folks! Unfortunately, we are going to need another two hours to ensure the game is back up with enough stability. I know this is frustrating for a lot of you, but we need the extra time to try and get it all down smoothly, and so that there are no hidden surprises when we deploy the technical implementation of the Easter Event. The new ETA is now 19:00 GMT.
    so after nearly 2 days of downtime because of unannounced maintenance we still have another maintenance to look forward to tomorrow yippppppy

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    Well today i can't play at all, yesertday i could not log-in at all

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    Do BB run Southern Rail Trains in the UK... ? :P
    This reminds me of a commute to London I had a few weeks back.

World
    Newfoundland
    Ok. Can login but then go to :-

We regret that the connection to the "The Settlers Online" server failed. Please try to reconnect. Should the problem persist, please visit the homepage and the forum for more information
    JJ.
    Everything comes to those who wait.

World
    Northisle
    i got in !
    time to clear the mess...

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    Has anyone played the game yesterday and/or today?

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Sandycove
    Really????

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    Did your server connect to you, or why are you bored? Has it worked at least a while yesterday or today? I have not been able to connect for the last two days.

Reply to Thread