Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: Level of compensation for outage followed with painful network maintenance/update

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    Is the game still down for any of you? Can't seem to connect to the server and it has been like this for several days now

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Northisle
    Game is online.

Not going to discuss BB refund for server outage further at Forum.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Northisle
    One thing the outage has shown is that people need to learn to work together more within the game. Many in my guild lost industrial mines etc but when we heard that on chat we sent to them the mines we had on star. I sent out a guild mail saying to ask and it would be sorted for them internally. I have even given mines to players off my friends list who had been hit.

BB won't be re-building mines etc that got lost, they cannot even stick a properly worded message on the login page. It is down to us, the players, to sort it.

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Sandycove
    i've got to say it's pixels on a screen and tho it may have disrupted plans and meant you couldnt do what you wanted, At least we didnt have to roll back to before the outage it's happened before, And i think we all need to take a deep breath and be thankful we can once again play the game that many of us love.

Architect of the Empire
    World
    Northisle
    i spent all day sunday not being able to play my free game. my production stopped after 24 hours which meant unbuffed buildings were now producing absolutely nothing. my queue in barracks ran dry. I had to use some free buffs to catch up on that part and whether I was on prem or not, bb had the ordacity to replace that lost time!

all day long i had to stare at a blank screen! OK, that part isn't true. I went outside, did a cpl of jobs around the house, I even spent a few hours playing with my grandson.

While I have never been overly impressed with any compensation package (and heaven knows, we've had a lot of em), at least bb help us recover lost time. I missed playing over that weekend, but after all it is just a game.
    Last edited by vigabrand; 27.03.18 at 07:58.

Reply to Thread