View Poll Results: What's your impression on the Easter Event 2018?

Voters
300. You may not vote on this poll
  • I am happy with the Seasonal Adventures selection

129 43.00%
  • I am glad to see the Easter Basket available again as Achievement building

182 60.67%
  • I think the Iron-Willed Geologist is useful

222 74.00%
  • I am happy with the current design and function of the Spring Park

63 21.00%
  • Overall, I am satisfied with the Easter Event

190 63.33%
  • I am not happy with the Seasonal Adventures selection

50 16.67%
  • I am not glad to see the Easter Basket available again as Achievement building

23 7.67%
  • I don't think the Iron-Willed Geologist is any good

19 6.33%
  • I am not happy with the current design and function of the Spring Park

132 44.00%
  • Overall, I am not satisfied with the Easter Event

32 10.67%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Dev Diary: Easter Event 2018

Quartermaster
    World
    Sandycove
    Q: What are Seasonal Adventures?
    A: A tool to keep drops from adventures people like to play lower so players have to work harder to achieve their goals.
    Solution: Remove Seasonal Adventures, rebalance so every adventure gives higher egg drop.

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    I like it: every adv loot gives eggs, every explorer in treasure hunt brings eggs. I remember there was time when there was also 0 egg loots and explorers didn’t bring eggs with every search. I also like that scenarios brings eggs - maybe the time to do them all now.

Easter is my fav season in this game, because there is so many possibilities to get eggs. I hate Halloween because the pumkin refills and Christmas event is boring because there is no presents in the loot. But overall it is good that not every event is alike.- that would be boring too.

Enlightened Sage
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by SSSecretSquirrel View Post
    Q: What are Seasonal Adventures?
    A: A tool to keep drops from adventures people like to play lower so players have to work harder to achieve their goals.
    Solution: Remove Seasonal Adventures, rebalance so every adventure gives higher egg drop.
    Hmm? half of the seasonal adventures are for low levels and some of them quite easy too. Note that low level players are not supposed to be able to buy everything, not even half of the shop offerings.

Also your suggestion of all advs providing good eggs would result in the same old BK/RB/WOTS grind that happened for years. Maybe you weren't here back then.

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Sandycove
    were better off with X2 loot bonus As they dropped the 30% chance of not getting eggs we had last year it means we get eggs every time. So in the long run we get more eggs.

As for the bonus addy list i think its just about right as it helps the lower lvl players who need it more than high lvl players. We need to keep the new players in the game as without them the game will just fizzle out As most might not be able to buy gems. Got a few in my guild that cant afford to buy gems and the only thing keeping them playing is the chance to get better stuff from easter event. Only thing is no 2 player coops 2 4 player which some guilds will struggle with As not all guilds have enough players high enough lvl to do 4 player coops. Even those that do cant always get enough online at the same time to do them.

Ill be doing as many loot spot addy as i can so the low lvl players can get the eggs to buy the MMA. Already got a 3 player addy going to finish when the event starts so i can give 2 loot spots to my guilds low lvl players straight away.

To keep this game going we have to think about helping the new players not ourselves as they r the future for this game. To many selfish players who only think about themselves and what they want.

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland
    Hello folks! We've updated the Dev Diary to better clarify the limits of the Spring Park building. You can read more about it in its appropriate section here.

Quartermaster
    World
    Sandycove

Question

Is this correct?
    Best adventure 63/126 eggs
    Best colony 80/200 eggs

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by SSSecretSquirrel View Post
    Is this correct?
    Best adventure 63/126 eggs
    Best colony 80/200 eggs
    traitors will give you 64/128 eggs max

World
    Northisle

Thumbs down

Exactly the same problems this event as I outlined after Halloween event.

https://forum.thesettlersonline.com/...l=1#post336879

Easter 2016 was great. Why are there no ls adventures worth doing? Why don't BB listen to players?

This could and should be a fun event for playing together. Sadly it isn't.
    t00t t00t
    This signature has been censored.

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by t00tie View Post
    Why are there no ls adventures worth doing?
    Because the entire idea of seasonal adventures is to force you to do trash adventures for a certain period of time rather than putting actual effort to reworking them to make them worth it.

If they are decent in the first place - they dont make it into this category.

Enlightened Sage
    World
    Newfoundland
    Easter 2016 was great. Why are there no ls adventures worth doing?
    Keyword "ls". It's something that BB does not like for obvious reasons. BK/RB etc. with high eggs or bonus loot just means easy resources with little to none effort and a lot of people just buying spots instead of playing. 2016 was at the end of that era that had been happening for years.

This could and should be a fun event for playing together. Sadly it isn't.
    If you want to actually play together then there are multiple coop adv in the seasonal list for that purpose... However I guess in reality you don't mean playing together at all but just swapping loot.

Reply to Thread