View Poll Results: What's your impression on the Easter Event 2018?

Voters
300. You may not vote on this poll
  • I am happy with the Seasonal Adventures selection

129 43.00%
  • I am glad to see the Easter Basket available again as Achievement building

182 60.67%
  • I think the Iron-Willed Geologist is useful

222 74.00%
  • I am happy with the current design and function of the Spring Park

63 21.00%
  • Overall, I am satisfied with the Easter Event

190 63.33%
  • I am not happy with the Seasonal Adventures selection

50 16.67%
  • I am not glad to see the Easter Basket available again as Achievement building

23 7.67%
  • I don't think the Iron-Willed Geologist is any good

19 6.33%
  • I am not happy with the current design and function of the Spring Park

132 44.00%
  • Overall, I am not satisfied with the Easter Event

32 10.67%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Dev Diary: Easter Event 2018

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    great event but OTOH event achievements are no longer triggered though quests have been completed (a.k.a. stuck at 4/15 party crashers - will not get to 800 points
    support ticket closed with 'cannot do anything about it'

Skilled Student
    ◄◄ Right over there, just behind the corner ►►
    World
    Northisle

Thumbs up Thank you

Easter event 2018, as organized, structure, sequencing, possibilities, I find it Great Work!

Highly appreciated everything that was offered to players during this event! Event quest chains, mini-quests, the Achievements system, the explorers finding Eggs, the adventures dropping Eggs, the collectibles with Eggs, the amounts per player in Merchant Easter, the Generals, the Geologists, the Unique and Improved Buildings and all other provided event items are great and very useful, the trades between players - great, too.

Great "Thank you" to everyone involved in development and deployment of entire Easter content into the game!

P.S. I can not think of having any issues during the event, and I have only positive thinking about it. I do not have anything bad to say in general about the event, as a feedback. Thank you once again!

Kind regards

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    I always like the events but this event I am a bit disappointment. You forget the higher players. The most adventures we can do are lacking of xp and I do not like to spend a week premium for those adventures.

I have the idea you give us lesser eggs and higher amounts we need for the buildings and other stuff we can buy.

World
    Northisle
    I loves Spring park because it gives me a chance to get ahead with manuscripts when tomes are produced in Bookbinder. I only have positive experiences with it, though 2 days of cooldown is a bit long.

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    Hi guys.... The famous slowest game of ever is because you offer very very usefull items in the slowest time. Better give nothing....is the same,no? (i'am joking but is true)

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    hi ^_^
    for me it was a very nice event but for spring park am a bit disappointed tbh, because a (2700 eggs) building for only a buff every 2 days is a bit expensive, at least you can reduce cool down time to 1 day ^^

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    The Spring park is a awesome building but the cooldown is a bit long, reduce it to 1 day

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    No need to reduce the cooldown, like all cultural buildings owning multiples reduces the cool down. Looking forward to the reduced cooldown to 11.5 hours which we will get with a second Footie pitch.
    When it comes to Gene pools and shallow ends they can be found at the bar drinking pina colada's

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    My main grumble about this Easter event, like so many others is that one adventure (Traitors) was essentially the only one worth doing in terms of Eggs... And it ruined the whole event. There has been almost no co-operation virtually no LS and as a result the lower level players have been neglected.. I think if it were possible to look at the profiles of the people who are happy with the Event, my guess would be that they would tend to be the loners who just like to play by themselves. But for someone like myself, who likes to see teamwork and communication and people helping each other, this has been a frustrating event. Also as a fairly senior player (Level 56) who plays every day for several hours grinding out Traitor adventures, i have found it very hard to collect enough eggs to get everything I wanted. Even with Premium time for the last 6 days. Overall i was very disappointed with the Event and frankly, i will be glad when it's over.

Skilled Student
    ◄◄ Right over there, just behind the corner ►►
    World
    Northisle

Post In reply to ... previous post

Hi. In reply to person wrote just before me... Only Traitors worth doing for Eggs? No way! List of all adventures and colonies giving eggs doesn't end with Traitors. Talking about teamwork and communication? Really? If you skills as person are so good - team up with weak and strong players, and let the strong help the weaker to gather what they need (if your are surrounded only by loners, perhaps you are with the wrong people)! And, do not do it only during events (events which are always criticized as some "failure", for no reasonable arguments, by whiners). Instead, do teamwork throughout entire year/s, with good and active people. Thus, you will have strong teams, and properties, and so on. Many Coop adventures are giving Eggs, too. You will get few less Eggs than Traitors but if you want to help via Coops, you will do it in the name of!

Always, when someone starts playing is the weak one, but he has the chance to evolve, the matter is what and how will do for it, to progress and level up. Moaning is not the way, neither being a passive player. I was once weak too, I feel now like in some middle, but definitely I don't think I am too weak. Drops of Eggs were hard to get on previous years for me too, but the chance given by game creators/developers/Tech team, the fact that every adventure loot-spot is granted with some Eggs (no case of 0-Eggs drop chance), and with hardworking, things will change and it will matter the time spent. Everyone chooses, to be loner or to coop and talk and play together, there should be room for everyone. Time in game outside frame of events could be good too, but personally me, I see "more life" in things and players during events, than after that. Just those 49 cents!

Kind regards

Reply to Thread