View Poll Results: What's your impression on the Easter Event 2018?

Voters
300. You may not vote on this poll
  • I am happy with the Seasonal Adventures selection

129 43.00%
  • I am glad to see the Easter Basket available again as Achievement building

182 60.67%
  • I think the Iron-Willed Geologist is useful

222 74.00%
  • I am happy with the current design and function of the Spring Park

63 21.00%
  • Overall, I am satisfied with the Easter Event

190 63.33%
  • I am not happy with the Seasonal Adventures selection

50 16.67%
  • I am not glad to see the Easter Basket available again as Achievement building

23 7.67%
  • I don't think the Iron-Willed Geologist is any good

19 6.33%
  • I am not happy with the current design and function of the Spring Park

132 44.00%
  • Overall, I am not satisfied with the Easter Event

32 10.67%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Dev Diary: Easter Event 2018

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by luckydiddy View Post
    overall happy .. i like that spring park has a long cooldown .. it gives us something to go for already with next years .. and the year after .. assuming the game is still running.

Biggest issue I feel is when i first started in September 2015 .. Halloween event all the high levels were doing BK and giving ls's away to the low levels ... it really gave the low levels a good chance .. AND seeing where the game could get them if they stuck with it ... with the lack of decent ls adventures now that has been lost. While co-ops can address that slightly they are still not hugely popular and if you are a new player the higher levels dont want to be held up for 30 mins waiting for your gens to arrive at least if they are doing a bk you can send gen when they send theirs .. and they dont need to wait around then.

Now the higher levels still get as rich as fast as they can zoom through traitors in minutes .. and then sell the eggs but the lower levels just get left further behind or poorer faster.

So ... please bring back the community spirit for these events!!!! and show BK or RB some love!!!
    +1
    Last edited by BiffoBear; 10.04.18 at 23:03.

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    The Easter quests keep vanishing for a day or two leaving you unsure if the whole thing is over. Makes planning/pacing yourself very hard & frustrating.

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    I really like the buff buildings.
    The one (I say one. But I'm a tinkerer and games designer...) change I'd make to all of them is have the cooldown on the buffs themselves. It should allow you some more design freedom when it comes to the power of the buffs.
    For Example
    Spring Festival - [36 Hours]
    Spring Cleaning - [24 Hours]
    Walpurgis Night - [18 Hours]

Maybe add building levels that at least reduce the cooldown by maybe 5%/level. [Maybe there could be recipes for new buffs. Okay. I'll stop...]
    Last edited by Khalisyn; 11.04.18 at 01:45.

World
    Sandycove
    mostly happy about the event the cool down period of the spring park is too long but most of what we can get is good. the new geo is really good am enjoying him the most.
    well done overall for the event one of the better ones.

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    The Spring Port seems to me to be of little value.
    Apart from that, I am happy to see the Easter Basket again, it seems as though it has been absent for a long time .....
    Alas I can never get enough grout
    The limit of Iron willed Geologists is far too low, I need about 5 at least.
    No this is not a reply to anyone .....This is just my thoughts

Keen Commentor
    World
    Newfoundland
    For the spring park, well i think (almost) 48 hours cooldown for a mere 100% production speed for provision houses is really meagre, either 200% or 24 hour cooldown would be better, also it really is too bad it has no moving parts.

The Iron-Willed Geologist i like but it would have been perfect if it was a modified Jolly Geologist and not a standard Tavern Geologist. I would understand more if you are planning on selling them for Gems later on but you never did for the Conscientious Geologist either

As for the Easter Event, well it would be great if you would spread all the great stuff around more to the other Events, Easter is getting a but bloated with all the cool stuff you can get while the other Events are a bit meh.

Keen Commentor
    World
    Newfoundland
    Overall OK. Would like to see a BK type adventure as a seasonal adventure as it helps get people involved. While SE is a 3 player I don't think I've ever spoken to anyone who particularly likes to do it. The specific easter adventures (parts of the quests) could be spruced up a bit, its not much of a challenge clicking on 9 eggs. I have trouble seeing the use of the Spring Park, but of course if you have other things planned for it .... It would nice if the Easter baskets were "stackable" from year to year.

PS any chance of making the building from the end of "Storm Recovery" available on home islands

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    The even was ridiculously expensive, nevertheless I spent 100 euros to get the eggs I need

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by luckydiddy View Post
    So ... please bring back the community spirit for these events!!!! and show BK or RB some love!!!
    I've said a few times but Ill say it again :

the point of the seasonal adventures is not so that you do the good ones, its the exact opposite. Its to have you do the bad ones without having to put in any effort in order to actually balance them.

This is exactly why you wont see any bonuses to BK, because its a perfect example of an adventure that ended up being way better than planned, making all the other adventures on that level absolute crap. So from now on every event you will be playing that exact crap, with eggs as rewards. Because its easier for BB than redoing any of the old content.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by ThijsTown View Post
    The even was ridiculously expensive, nevertheless I spent 100 euros to get the eggs I need
    no need to spend money 10 traitors a day has been great

Reply to Thread