View Poll Results: What's your impression on the Easter Event 2018?

Voters
300. You may not vote on this poll
  • I am happy with the Seasonal Adventures selection

129 43.00%
  • I am glad to see the Easter Basket available again as Achievement building

182 60.67%
  • I think the Iron-Willed Geologist is useful

222 74.00%
  • I am happy with the current design and function of the Spring Park

63 21.00%
  • Overall, I am satisfied with the Easter Event

190 63.33%
  • I am not happy with the Seasonal Adventures selection

50 16.67%
  • I am not glad to see the Easter Basket available again as Achievement building

23 7.67%
  • I don't think the Iron-Willed Geologist is any good

19 6.33%
  • I am not happy with the current design and function of the Spring Park

132 44.00%
  • Overall, I am not satisfied with the Easter Event

32 10.67%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Dev Diary: Easter Event 2018

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by t00tie View Post
    Exactly the same problems this event as I outlined after Halloween event.

https://forum.thesettlersonline.com/...l=1#post336879

Easter 2016 was great. Why are there no ls adventures worth doing? Why don't BB listen to players?

This could and should be a fun event for playing together. Sadly it isn't.
    Why do adventures have to have 'ls adventures worth doing'? All that happens when we have bk/rb in the adventures is that the rich get richer as they sell the ls's at daft prices instead of working within the guild to mutually support one another.

If you want an adventure with a ls then why not do dark priests? We have been sending these to our lower leveled members who only have slow generals. They start the adventure, 30mins later get a kill and the person who sent them the adventure then sends mma/nus to kill it in no time at all. Win-win for both as the higher level player can still be doing traitors/ywc etc while the slower player travels...

Also as has been said before, why not so coops? If you get a lower leveled player to start a buccaneer and they get their troops on the way you can join 15 mins later. Once all have killed the first three camps the lower leveled player can head their troops off to a loot-spot on the next buccaneer while the higher leveled player kills the rest of the camps. Rinse and repeat..... Or 3 players of same level can wipe them out in next to no time if they have cannons, mmas, mg etc.

I won't say I love the choice of adventures, as said earlier on thread, but they are what they are so work with them.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    I think BB must have used a dice or tossed a coin when deciding what advs gave how many eggs and where to give the chance of 2 times.
    I think that is a shame,, because this could have been a chance for people to try to do some of those adv no one wants to do.
    Not very supricing this events big winner is Traitors. If you have the right gens it can be done in less than 30 mins with a loss of less than 100 rec and gives up to 128 eggs.
    For me Easter event is no longer about what to get from Merchant- there really is not anything I really want or need from Merchant anyway. It is about activity and what would be best of all cooperation. But how to get people to do Tomby, whirly or any other co-op when you get more out of spamming Traitors ?

I can see that many of those adv that people rarely do have the double up chance - but then 2 times 24 or 48 really is not very much on an adv like SE that takes much longer to do and gives very little when it comes to loot compared to woodcutter, and very few eggs compared to traitors with 2 times 64.

Please BB - next time think - use the eggs to make people do different things and to make them work together.
    I had so much fun when you put so much bonus on Raiders and Whirly that they was worth the trouble doing.

Yes I might just do them anyway,- but it is not possible to do them alone.
    If for some reason support feels the need to edit what I wrote, please delete entire post instead, dont put words into my mouth that I never said.

Quartermaster
    World
    Sandycove
    I cant imagine the complaints when an adventure that is available for map frag and can be played by almost all levels like traitors would not be in the list.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by SSSecretSquirrel View Post
    I cant imagine the complaints when an adventure that is available for map frag and can be played by almost all levels like traitors would not be in the list.
    If you would bother to read what I wrote you would understand that the problem is not that Traitors is on the list. The problem is that Traitors really is the only adventure this event that pays of, and because of that,- it is more or less the only one people will bother to do.
    If for some reason support feels the need to edit what I wrote, please delete entire post instead, dont put words into my mouth that I never said.

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    I did nice have the Easter quest completed. I tought then i can do secluded Experiments that is the last big adventure i had left. I tought i have 9 days fighting for the quest. Yes it is but not complety value for money because. Then the new easter questline is blocked by this adventure. I lose a lot of egg if i tried to win the Secluded Expirments adventure. To many semi bos leaders which you do loose a lot of troops.

This ugly Secluded adventures is eating my titanium bow if i forgot the let them save behind. The stupid boses are not allowed to be fought with bows. So bad bad adventure and it is blocking my easter quest line. I do not think it is vaulue for money i do not get 250 egg loot i gues. I lost lots of equipment.

I think the dark priest is only a bit good enough for the egg. and you can finish it fast enough without blocking your easter questline.

Other setup soldiers titanium elites kan not kill the 3 bosses. Yes it kills the three boses but then regualar soldiers are left . So that needs 2 attacks and 130 elite titanium soldiers gone. So no value for money. Now i now why this quest is promoted. So bad desigend only for lv 50 above. and with a premium general I gues for 6900 robijnen ?Diamonds

But the biggest problem that easter questline is an adventure and not a quest map. So if they would let us allowed to have 2 adventures at the same time or make easter adventure reconised as a quest insteat of real adventure.
    Last edited by RedSwingArcus; 01.04.18 at 06:31.

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland

Dear settlers,

We're always looking for ways to improve our annual events and your feedback is often a great source of inspiration for us; take part in the poll located at the top of this thread and let us know what you feel towards the ongoing Easter Event.

If you think the questions above did not cover a specific topic, feel free to post a comment below and we will make sure to take a look at it!

We appreciate every piece of constructive criticism that is provided along with you taking time to participate.

Thank you,
    BB_Saqui

qawpaw
    great from me in all ways.

minoreva
    Saqui If you´re still online-can you please come to whisper? Urgent issue

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    I bought the Spring Park. While I think the event is a good event, I'm underwhelmed by the usefulness of some of the offered items. I like the advanced buildings available for sale however the buffs on offer from the spring park are so lack lustre they do NOT justify the effort necessary to get it. I've traded so many resources to get it and I'm quite frankly disappointed. And if I may say so: The cool down time of 2 days is atrocious. Unless you're planning on upgrading it as time goes one, I see little use out of this item. And it's not even Trade-able!!!!! At least if I purchase a building I regret later I can always sell it for something.

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Sandycove
    i got the building too, but is not very usefull as it is

Walpurgis nights shoud cost 1 magic bean not 100 if you want us to use it
    cooldow of building shoud expire when buff expires not after 2 days ... is stupid, this way i'll forget i even have the building

if you make Walpurgis nights 1 bean and colldow of building expires after 5 minutes as that how much buff lasts, then i'll probably useit ... i have many buildings and is hard to find colectables for me ... i have glasses too )

i recomand adding a buff to speed up making of books ... but eaither make the buff last 2 days or change cooldown of building to how long the buff lasts ... as i sead before.

So this is what i think ... hope it helps

Reply to Thread