Reply to Thread

Thread: have not recieved the event quest "the easter bunny's assistant"

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove

have not recieved the event quest "the easter bunny's assistant"

i logged on today to start my easter adventures and recieved a few of the easter quests to start with, but have not got this one, i've spoken to some of my guildies and they have stated that they recieved this from the start of the event! any chance someone can look into this as i want to do this quest to get the achievmnets for it!

qawpaw
    same for me, only on sandycove

World
    Newfoundland
    there are 4 easter quests, you get a random one to start and then the others one at a time every 5 days, in random order. so you will get the easter bunnys assistent later on in the event
    Leader of The Hell Unleashed [THU] on Newfoundland
    Addicted to Settlers, coffee and chocolate, in that order

World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Kit_ View Post
    there are 4 easter quests, you get a random one to start and then the others one at a time every 5 days, in random order. so you will get the easter bunnys assistent later on in the event
    Exactly correct. Mrs. Xiboor (aka Diwata) has different ones than me. Kind of keeps it interesting methinks...
    Sorry, but I've slept since then...

World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Xibor View Post
    Exactly correct. Mrs. Xiboor (aka Diwata) has different ones than me. Kind of keeps it interesting methinks...
    Indeed.

As far back I have been playing TSO, this issue is brought up every year by some clueless player, maybe BB should make a mention in the Dev Diary about the easter quest chains being randomised by design and not a bug?
    There is a world of imagination
    Deep in the corners of your mind
    Where reality is an intruder
    And myth and legend thrive

Reply to Thread