Reply to Thread

Thread: bouncing cursor

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland

bouncing cursor

I never used to have a issue but for last week or maybe longer while i type in game the cursor moves and i end up going all over my map as i attempt to type anyway to switch off the hot keys as its starting to get really annoying happening every time you type

Dedicated Scribe
    World
    Sandycove
    I have been having the same issue since the update a couple of weeks ago. It is more than a little annoying to glance back up at the screen most of the way through trying to type a sentence in chat only to discover the cursor 'bounced' out of the box after only a couple of words.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Northisle
    Have to agree, this is becoming worse and worse, Has been happening for many months but is now a constant headache. The same happens when writing mails, one change on server and whole mail vanishes. I now write all mails in Word and then copy and paste to game mail. Not a flash issue as I play several other flash games and this has never happened. Come on devs/bb sort this please.

Reply to Thread