Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Easter Achievements not registering

qawpaw
    i also have no bridge think quest is broken big time.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Northisle
    Getting comical, response from support was to say the developers are aware of the problem bt that there is nothing that they as support can do to help me with apologies on behalf of them and the developers//////

So, if neither support nor the devs can sort this then who can??

Can see me rushing to buy gems in future on what would seem to be a game where the coding is out of the devs control.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_Saqui View Post
    Kudos for trying the usual solutions! This requires the help of our Support Team though, so please get in contact with them via our Contact Form - explain what you've tried so far, and they should verify the scenario completion.
    That is fine as long as support actually do something. All we ever get is a tough luck message and they close a ticket as resolved when it has not been resolved...BB sold me a scenario for 99 eggs for me to complete to obtain an achievement. I completed my part of that deal and BB failed to complete their part. Therefore, as a buyer I am entitled to, as a minimum, the return of the cost of the scenario. That is a very easy task for support but, sadly, they simply cannot be bothered and hence lose any chance of me investing further cash in the game. I still await resolution and will continue to mail support for some progress - despite the fact that they closed the ticket.....

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Northisle
    Mailed them again to attempt to pursue this issue further and they instantly closed the query as it related to a closed ticket, despite their own mail saying if I wished to enquire further to quote the other ticket number.

Town Crier
    World
    Northisle

Translation:

The game isn't working properly and we don't know how to fix it, but we don't care.

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    I can't get any egg farmer achievements either

World
    Sandycove
    Works fine for me.

There is a world of imagination
    Deep in the corners of your mind
    Where reality is an intruder
    And myth and legend thrive

Dedicated Scribe
    World
    Sandycove
    It works fine for me too, but there seems to be a problem that is only affecting some of the event achievements for some players.

Here's a screenshot that a guild mate shared in chat last night that highlights this perfectly:

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by Madorosu View Post
    It works fine for me too, but there seems to be a problem that is only affecting some of the event achievements for some players.

Here's a screenshot that a guild mate shared in chat last night that highlights this perfectly:

And I will place money that support said they are aware of the issue but can do nothing to help and closed the ticket.

Essentially if you get hit by one of these coding errors the answer seems to be tough luck, shut up and go away.
    Last edited by lordloocan; 07.04.18 at 10:16.

Dedicated Scribe
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by lordloocan View Post
    And I will place money that support said they are aware of the issue but can do nothing to help and closed the ticket.
    Give that man a cigar!

Reply to Thread