Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: Easter Achievements not registering

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Northisle
    Maybe BB could advise us here how they intend to sort this?

Some of us used game resources and gems to then not get the achievements from the scenarios we bought and from garrun. Add to that the nonsense of the counters on the camps not working and the whole thing shows an amazing lack of game management.

khazun
    i have problem with party crashers achievement - for couple of days i am freezed on 9/10. i kill them each day... please if you fix it, check everyone who did broken achievements and add them as finished. thank you

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    Posted my missing achievements list to support

I can't get the Egg Farmer achievements as the quest "Where do Easter eggs come from?" is not registering them.
    I haven't got the achievements "You Guys Are Persistent!" or "Behave Yourselves, Don't Fight!" because many of my party crasher completions aren't showing (one shows 7/10 completed, while the other is 9/15!!)
    I'm not getting the achievement "There's No Need For Fighting" either - that shows only 8/25 Decent Truce Offers applied, when I've done about 30.

All up that's at least 120 achievement points I'm missing, which would give me another level on The Easter Basket (I currently have 495 points) ... so that's 50 population I'm also missing out on

:edit: I've just checked on my guild quests during the event too - achievements list has me on 14/15 quests done, but I've done all 15 of them
    Last edited by FeteFatale; 16.04.18 at 08:11. Reason: additional info on guild quests

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    So, now the event is over, the Gate Crasher Achievements never completed (I had 9/10 and 14/15 and had completed a lot more than 15) - this has left my Easter Event at 780 (just 20 short of the next Easter Basket level - Like quite a few on here, we have committed resources, time and effort.

Has there been anyone who has got an update on the defect? I was hoping that as part of the Main Event Completion phase, it would all be sorted - but doesn't seem so.

Quartermaster
    World
    Sandycove
    Forum seems to be the place BB only looks when theres time left over from other tasks so lets hope the total lack of communication is them busy fixing things and not going on vacation during an event..

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    All my achievements for this event stopped updating.
    I too have spent gems and eggs trying to complete these achievements which was a complete waste of time and resources.
    I created a support ticket but was just told the developers are aware and will let the players know the outcome.
    Very vague response and clearly I have now missed out as the event has finished.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Northisle
    Yes, and not a word from a BB on the issue here. Nuff said really......

World
    Northisle
    Now BB are ripping off the people that got bugged achievements, mine says it is 100% complete and only 990 points when it should be 1070 achievement points for Easter event.
    Come on Blue Byte get it together and fix it properly.

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by KC-Grim View Post
    Now BB are ripping off the people that got bugged achievements, mine says it is 100% complete and only 990 points when it should be 1070 achievement points for Easter event.
    Come on Blue Byte get it together and fix it properly.
    it always says 100% on event achievements after the event, they remove the ones you did not complete, so irrespective on how many points you have it will say 100%
    Leader of The Hell Unleashed [THU] on Newfoundland
    Addicted to Settlers, coffee and chocolate, in that order

World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by Kit_ View Post
    it always says 100% on event achievements after the event, they remove the ones you did not complete, so irrespective on how many points you have it will say 100%
    My point is that because some achievements were bugged I did not my full quota of achievement points, I only received 990 when I should of got 1070.

Reply to Thread