Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: SOLUTION! - Too many Explorers

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    I think we need few tabs in mailbox first. For trades, explorers, war report, player messages etc. If add this we can switch tab between these, or looking "All" tab for all (regular malbox)

Quartermaster
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Norton_C View Post
    It sounds like you've lost your interest in the game already. Would hoarding resources from explorers have power to rekindle your longterm gaming passion?
    I weigh things on effort vs reward. Currently its not worth it to me to play. With improvements mentioned in this thread it is.
    Worst. Comedian. EVER.

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Northisle
    The entire explorer system needs an overhaul. It's ridiculous to have to send 20-30 explorers out daily 1 at a time and then collect them in 1 at a time. It needs a new interface where you can select what you're sending them out on and then do select all or tick the ones you want, then set them off together. Similarly they shouldn't return in mail, it should be a loot pool which just gets added to. Seriously who cares that explorer 1 brought back 8 balls, 2 brought back 6 balls, 3 brought back 20 balls. We just want to see ALL the explorers have returned with 34 then whatever other junk they brought back. 1 click to send to star or storage, thank you very much. They are a chore now and chores make people get bored of playing

World
    Sandycove
    Can I rephrase?

"It's ridiculous to have to send 20-30 explorers out daily 1 at a time" I would change to "It's ridiculous that I choose to send 20-30 explorers out daily 1 at a time and I never should have gotten so many of them to begin with because now I don't like it even though I knew how it was going to work all along"

I would expect that a complicated enough interface that would allow ticking boxes for certain explorers then another option/menu that would chose what search to do would get more confusing and complicated and more of a hassle for me, and I vary so much who goes on short, medium, long, etc. that I wouldn't save many clicks at all. Even if it was a choice (different screen perhaps?) I can't think of a seamless way to integrate it.
    Sorry, but I've slept since then...

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland
    I would love to buy more explorers, but the amount of clicking upsets me already, please redo the interface or have them set on auto or even being able to select them all to send out together.

Please watch the language on the forums
    Last edited by MOD_Daz; 05.07.18 at 00:47.

qawpaw
    Or stop playing

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    what about that the loot is just put where you pick it as standard and you dont have to respond to every single report?

I often dont even open reports any more - just leave them in star to a rainy day when I am really really bored. Leave the reports for a week or 2 to read what you got if you want to.
    If for some reason support feels the need to edit what I wrote, please delete entire post instead, dont put words into my mouth that I never said.

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by Xibor View Post
    Can I rephrase?

"It's ridiculous to have to send 20-30 explorers out daily 1 at a time" I would change to "It's ridiculous that I choose to send 20-30 explorers out daily 1 at a time and I never should have gotten so many of them to begin with because now I don't like it even though I knew how it was going to work all along"

I would expect that a complicated enough interface that would allow ticking boxes for certain explorers then another option/menu that would chose what search to do would get more confusing and complicated and more of a hassle for me, and I vary so much who goes on short, medium, long, etc. that I wouldn't save many clicks at all. Even if it was a choice (different screen perhaps?) I can't think of a seamless way to integrate it.
    A new interface wouldn't mean you couldn't also just send them from star. More explorers should be a benefit not a punishment. Right now the more you have the bigger chore it is. I don't choose to send 20-30 explorers out because it's ridiculous. I only send my lucky and the other couple of new fast ones. I shouldn't be punished with boring repetitive clicking for spending 10k gems on the savage scouts. Most of the time I just want to do select all and send on the longest adventure search, or during events it would be treasure search. I don't want to do them all 1 at a time and I don't want to collect their (mostly) rubbish loot in 1 at a time. When I'm doing adventure searches 1 or 2 YW and the rest is junk

Reply to Thread