Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: SOLUTION! - Too many Explorers

World
    Newfoundland

Too many explorer mails

Seriously, I got a full page of explorers' reports already. Doing it every day is really arduous. And, I still want to get more explorers in the future. Could you please consider:
    - Select all the reports and accept all.
    - Or make a separate feature to manage this more effectively.

Dedicated Scribe
    World
    Sandycove
    Last edited by MOD_Daz; 26.05.18 at 08:46.

qawpaw
    why play

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by qawpaw View Post
    why play
    Confused me here. On 4th April you gave the idea a +1 and today ask why play......

Architect of the Empire
    World
    Northisle
    how about some kind of option when sending explo out, to auto put loot in stores upon return

Quartermaster
    World
    Sandycove
    yes that was also suggested on test and it was also shot down by devs just like every other suggestion about this ever.
    Worst. Comedian. EVER.

qawpaw
    nobody forces you to send them anywhere.

World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by qawpaw View Post
    nobody forces you to send them anywhere.
    Agreed.

I see both sides of this. It is true that there is logistics behind placing something from searches (or loot for that matter) in inventory because of overflow possibilities and while that logic is in the code doing so for multiple explorers would have an impact. Each one would have to be done in turn (internally) before the next one could be done so that the inventory would be placed properly and that loop could take a little time. But as mentioned when loot is collected that can be quite a number of different items and there doesn't seem to be a lot of lag to solve that...

It would be handy at times it appears for some players. I don't mind checking each one because many of them I want to know exactly what was found and which explorer (more so for long/prolonged searches and rarity/artifact) so I wouldn't use it but it wouldn't be in my way to have it there.

To qawpaw's point there is a liability you take on whenever you add explorers, generals, buildings, etc. in the sense of maintaining them. Each element you add requires you to manage it in some way, so I don't see a reason to complain and I agree you don't have to send them all the time.

It might be nice for a percentage of players but I'd put it very far down the list compared to better economic management, sending of generals to adventures, and star menu management improvements - these have been asked for more often by more people and would improve the game greatly.
    Sorry, but I've slept since then...

Quartermaster
    World
    Sandycove
    If sending explorers and handling the results would be easier I would be logging in every single day instead of 1-2 days a week.
    Worst. Comedian. EVER.

Town Councillor
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by SSSecretSquirrel View Post
    If sending explorers and handling the results would be easier I would be logging in every single day instead of 1-2 days a week.
    It sounds like you've lost your interest in the game already. Would hoarding resources from explorers have power to rekindle your longterm gaming passion?

Reply to Thread