Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Spring Park - feeling ripped off

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Sandycove
    I agree with blondie, what are you doing on ywc to need 24 mma. Running the whole thing with mma sacs? That may be YOUR play style but its isnt the usual one and you dont even NEED one mma to run it!

Quartermaster
    World
    Sandycove
    Here is a weird thought: maybe she is playing it with non elite troops?

And speaking of sacs there was this one time I finished YWC with 0 DEATHS. Took a week and I think 2 buffs but was kinda lazy about it so..

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Sandycove
    No elite troops but 24 mma...hmmm

Architect of the Empire
    World
    Northisle
    maybe cliff missed a decimal point. i dont use mma on ywc, but 2.4 mma's sounds ok. kinda like the average UK family with 2.4 kids!

thx for the info on spring park, i totally missed it previously. the word "may" and the fact that building space is now at a premium again on my isle makes a long term plan for spring parks very offputting.

having said that, yes i did buy the park, no i dont think its the greatest building on my isle, no i dont have any complaints as i did manage to read the description and got what i paid for
    Last edited by vigabrand; 26.04.18 at 06:27.

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    I bought mine as an investment for the future. Any new buffs that come along will be zone ones as that is the way BB are going these days and now they have somewhere to put them, also the RPH buff is handy too. Must confess, i dont use the others.

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Newfoundland
    wish I could get more of them Cant wait for next easter event to get the next one And a good guild would always help with event resources and advice. If you are still playing Consider one.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by HFoC View Post
    Once you have RPH building Manuscripts, it's a great building. You won't regret it in the future.
    Oh yes you do. I simply forget to ever use it because of cooldown time. If it was 24 hours or less I might remember to use it on a regular bais - now I maybe use it once a month or less.
    If for some reason support feels the need to edit what I wrote, please delete entire post instead, dont put words into my mouth that I never said.

Reply to Thread