Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: colonies improvments

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove

colonies improvments

hi ^^
    i want to give some highlights about colonies, for me i reach lvl 66 now and am still lvl 1 in pvp and never play one before, even i don't have armory or combat academy in my island yet because for me and for many other players we don't find anything interesting about colonies maybe because it's waste of time or because the small amount of resources gathering from colonies -even the large ones- so i suggest to make some improvements to attract us to play more like increase resources or other rewards

Enlightened Sage
    World
    Newfoundland
    +3000 no island space taking population capacity is not enough?

Town Crier
    World
    Northisle
    Maybe you should actually try playing it for yourself before being critical?

At least that way you might be able to make some constructive suggestions about how you think it could be improved instead of effectively saying, 'I think a part of the game I've never tried should be improved because I heard that it sucks'.

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Ozzymandeus View Post
    And what would be the purpose of wasting time doing that, when all the information about what colonies are and what they are not is available in multiple places ?

Main reason why people are for the most part not interested in doing colonies is that pretty much everyone knows by know that colonies are nothing more than alternative way of getting resources, and ironically enough, one that is worse than adventures or your own production.

Which kind of defeats the entire purpose of making them better, because you simply cant - the glass ceiling being your own infrastracture, that allows you to produce the very same resources, while utilizing buffs, while not risking losing the colony at any given time.

Just let it die already.

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove

At least that way you might be able to make some constructive suggestions about how you think it could be improved instead of effectively saying, 'I think a part of the game I've never tried should be improved because I heard that it sucks'.
    oh boy!!! you made me an idiot you genius, there is many websites that describe everything in the game like WIKI, you can go and see them instead of come here and say somethings you don't have any idea about it

Town Crier
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by pajdo11 View Post
    oh boy!!! you made me an idiot you genius, there is many websites that describe everything in the game like WIKI, you can go and see them instead of come here and say somethings you don't have any idea about it
    Okay, seeing as you know all about them, I'll look forward to some specific ideas about how you think colonies should be improved, then.

Town Crier
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by sparkz View Post
    And what would be the purpose of wasting time doing that...
    I used to think exactly the same way until I actually tried Colony Mode for myself and found that I enjoyed playing it... seems to me that is the only purpose to playing a game, really.

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    Okay, seeing as you know all about them, I'll look forward to some specific ideas about how you think colonies should be improved, then.
    i put this post in game suggestion so we can find an idea to improve colonies which are useless for almost all high lvl,
    why i waste my time to play a large colonies that give me from granite 115/6h when my production with buff is 4k/12h and same to other resources, i would like to see something enthuse me about colonies like increase rss or give a rewards (like gems) for lvl up like from playing addy
    Last edited by pajdo11; 14.04.18 at 20:46.

Enlightened Sage
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by pajdo11 View Post
    i put this post in game suggestion so we can find an idea to improve colonies which are useless for almost all high lvl,
    why i waste my time to play a large colonies that give me from granite 115/6h when my production with buff is 4k/12h and same to other resources, i would like to see something enthuse me about colonies like increase rss or give a rewards (like gems) for lvl up like from playing addy
    You haven't played em. You get +200 population for each castle level up to 3000 total and it does not take island space, great deal for a high lvl player. Bigger colonies can give you ~500 titanium ore / 6h with all the level so you can be pulling several thousand per day or a week. On top of that now during event it takes 10-15 minutes to complete the mid tier large ones that can give as much eggs as Traitors does.

Obviously they aren't going to make too good loot and other stuff as expeditions are not really tied to player level.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    There is always the kudos of having more achievement points than somebody who has not played PvP. Then there are the days you log in but can't be asked to run the same adventure on autopilot. Level 66 and Level 2 PvP, tried PvP and found the PC I got from Fred Flintstone was not up to the task of PvP, giving it a try on a tablet is on my bucket list.
    When it comes to Gene pools and shallow ends they can be found at the bar drinking pina colada's

Reply to Thread