Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: colonies improvments

Wordsmith
    World
    Newfoundland
    I berated colonies for being a sucky part of the game and to cartoon like for me to waste my time on.
    Having seen the pop increase benefits for a small amount of effort I thought I would give them another go and guess what..... I'm kinda addicted to them now.
    Once you get used to how they operate, they are quick, fun, more stimulating and interactive than a normal adv where you just follow a guide. Plus the opportunity to get vast amounts of titanium ore - 5k a day is easily achievable (more with some effort) and is very enticing.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    The colonies need some tweaking that is for sure:

1) lvl 30 is very low, there will need to be an improvement on it
    2) Defending colonies seems to be badly designed- a lot of possible camps are completely useless and it seems to be a RNG as to how difficult you can make it. IMO it is such that any reasonable player can not lose an attack if they do not get a bug or disconnect or real life emergency or power/internet outage. This aspect of the game is a real shame- I understand that real PVP has too many limitations but the current system in most cases can't even make it really difficult to attack a colony (especially on small ones)
    3) Achievements - especially defensive ones are way out of whack with the max level - But also the 100 medium and 100 large colony attack ones are a bit far out. You will be lvl 30 way before even finishing the medium island achievement let alone the large one. It will be a whole lot of dedication to get close to finishing those (they look more like achievement for a lvl 50 pvp setup than a lvl 30 setup - maybe that was the intention and they never got tweaked
    4) PVP should get a bigger impact in events i think or have some special pvp based mini events -

Reply to Thread