Reply to Thread

Thread: auto selectors for generals and or quatermasters

Nifty
    World
    Northisle

auto selectors for generals and or quatermasters

Can we please have loadouts for our generals and Quartermasters, gem bought or by any other means neccessary please. By loadouts im referring to save a selection of troops for example.

Quatermaster

600 recruits
    700 cavalry
    400 elites
    300 cannoneer

Assigned the ability to save the required troops, then when needed to click load and it overloads previous selection with new ones, it will make adventuring a bit better, thank you in advance

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Newfoundland
    Sounds more than a little complicated, especially when you include Elite Troops into the mix.

Nifty
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by geezer123 View Post
    Sounds more than a little complicated, especially when you include Elite Troops into the mix.
    Not really no, the troops carried can be held in a save state whilst the code is already there when you change the home troops to elite barracks troops.

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightdancer View Post
    Not really no, the troops carried can be held in a save state whilst the code is already there when you change the home troops to elite barracks troops.
    Absolute nightmare!!!

World
    Newfoundland
    I want a 'pack to go home' button which you press and it loads all unassigned troops up to the maximum load.
    It's not my fault that I never learned to take responsibility.

Quote Originally Posted by Baggis View Post
    The Germans have 3x gem happy hour..... we have an Alpaca!

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Sandycove
    not of much use as each addy uses diff troops in diff amounts. so u would need to setup and save the load configuration for every addy in the game. It will take even longer to load troops as u would have to search through all the addy configurations u saved to get the right 1. by that time u could of manualy loaded them anyway. Also when u get a new gen or troop type u would have to go through the list u saved and redo it. Not everyone has a QM or the better gens to make use of an auto fill feature. Only takes a few mins to load up gens anyway and send them on an addy. Even the 24 gens i have only takes a couple of mins to load up. using a auto load feature would take me longer to load up that lot as i would have to search through all the diff gen setups to load each gen so would take maybe 10 to 15 mins doing it that way. plus some armies r too big to take in 1 go so have to keep sending gens back to pick up more troops. Even harder if u have a mix of normal and elite troops to send as u cant put them on the same gen.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    The only thing which concerns me about this is how our troop load outs are dynamic and BB's history of how they handle this. If we managed to convince BB this is a must have then there are a couple of points which are a must. 1 we must be able to name the setup, just giving a setup a label pulled from the mission name is not good enough as we do use different setups as the situation warrants. 2 we must have ease of editing a defined setup to reflect the evolution of how we play the game, we don't want to have to delete a set up and create a new one just because we added 1 book to a generals skills.
    When it comes to Gene pools and shallow ends they can be found at the bar drinking pina colada's

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Icegirl View Post
    I want a 'pack to go home' button which you press and it loads all unassigned troops up to the maximum load.
    I much prefer to choose which troops I load on which gen for return as my gens are skilled with different speeds and I sometimes want specific troops back to send straight back out on Adv.

Reply to Thread