Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Change Log 24.04.2018

Guide of the Month Ruler of the Land Nogbad's Avatar
    World
    Newfoundland
    Oh for crying out loud!
    How long ago was this "network maintenance" known about?
    There was nothing posted about this by the time I finished playing last night, what chance do we have?
    So once again, that's 5 lots of weekly login bonuses reset to zero, buildings running unbuffed/unpaused (thankfully no granite pits this time, scared to run them these days), and yet another day missed.
    Really not good enough.
    We love our new CM.

Newfoundland: 20th November 2011 to 25th November 2014. RIP
    It was good while it lasted.

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by AmySafeunderdark View Post
    no need to get cracky.. ..
    current time is 7:23 BST.. 6:23 GMT..

confusing at the most .. you try and read the clock correctly..
    Forum clock always seems to be an hour ahead of reality, according to it you posted this at 08:22 and same discrepancy with all later posts.
    We love our new CM.

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_Saqui View Post
    Hello folks,

as this is the UK server,
    Funny, I said exactly the same thing and got sanctioned for it!
    Houri's gonna get you.
    We love our new CM.

Quartermaster
    World
    Sandycove
    Oh no I have to buff my own island! The Horror!!
    You guys are pretty funny sometimes.

These quests are best thing since 75.. Basically free xp and stuff BB didnt have to give you.

Enlightened Sage
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Nogbad View Post
    Forum clock always seems to be an hour ahead of reality, according to it you posted this at 08:22 and same discrepancy with all later posts.
    Forum time is exactly the one you set in the settings. There is both timezone and DST options.

Quartermaster
    World
    Sandycove
    Here is a little side-taste of conspiracy to go with the awesomeness of the new quests. The quests are designed to sell Improved Deerstalkers - the worst of the Improved buildings and among the worst in value for money of all buildings.
    It replaces only 1.43 Hunters and 1.86 Deerstalkers with equal 40 sec walk time. Hunters are basically free so I propose we stick it to the man and build them. After all the main annoyance of producing and adding Wild Animal to deposit is now gone since you have to do it for the quest. Daily 16000 add to deposit can support up to 12 lvl 6 hunters or 15 lvl5 hunters (40 sec walk).
    Happy hunting!

Nifty
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by SSSecretSquirrel View Post
    Oh no I have to buff my own island! The Horror!!
    You guys are pretty funny sometimes.

These quests are best thing since 75.. Basically free xp and stuff BB didnt have to give you.
    This is why I don't post online... useless, snarky feedback...

What's funny Squirrel, certainly not you. Maybe you don't rely on other people to buff your island for maximum efficiency but I prefer to play smarter than that. Also, I am acutely aware of the many benefits of the quests, as you should know from my previous post... the whole "you are like ungrateful children" response is just obnoxious.

P.S. Your numbers are wrong because they don't take into account the hunter walking to deposit and back. An imp deer can have walk time of 12+12 sec, a hunter cannot. And why would you buy imp buildings with gems, are you unable to make enough gc? I have never bought an imp building and I have all the stalkers i need already. So only a conspiracy to you I guess...

Nifty
    World
    Northisle
    I'd like to thank lordloocan, Mannerheim, and sparkz for actually responding in a helpful or constructive way... I realize even if BB looks at this the probability of it changing is very very slim. So I will take my leave now, I shouldn't be here lol

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland
    Please be civil guys - this is meant to be for feedback, not petty arguments.

Quartermaster
    World
    Sandycove

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by AbsoluteZ View Post
    This is why I don't post online... useless, snarky feedback...

What's funny Squirrel, certainly not you. Maybe you don't rely on other people to buff your island for maximum efficiency but I prefer to play smarter than that. Also, I am acutely aware of the many benefits of the quests, as you should know from my previous post... the whole "you are like ungrateful children" response is just obnoxious.

P.S. Your numbers are wrong because they don't take into account the hunter walking to deposit and back. An imp deer can have walk time of 12+12 sec, a hunter cannot. And why would you buy imp buildings with gems, are you unable to make enough gc? I have never bought an imp building and I have all the stalkers i need already. So only a conspiracy to you I guess...
    Sheesh! Try to lighten the mood and get this toxic stuff thrown at you. Not nice.

Did min max the poop out of everything for years but in the end its just fine to play without such nonsense. After all we are here to have fun.

My numbers are not wrong. They are an example with walk time specifically mentioned to avoid this kind of response.
    Another example: Hunter 60 sec (longest I would consider reasonable) walk, Improved Deerstalker 24 sec (shortest) walk. Improved Deerstalker replaces 1.59 Hunters.
    Btw you are wrong. Hunter can have 12+12 sec walk, in fact Hunters min walk is 6+6=12 sec which I think you'll find is less than 12+12 of Improved Deerstalker. In this case Improved Deerstalker replaces 1.41 Hunters.

Reply to Thread