Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Change Log 24.04.2018

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by SSSecretSquirrel View Post
    When I log in it says Region: European English on the homepage.
    This refers to the language.

Architect of the Empire
    World
    Northisle
    i'm sure we all forgive u saqui, mistakes happen and i'm sure u can understand our frustration at a notice that has been up for a while being changed only after e1 else has already spotted the mistake

Committed Clicker
    World
    Sandycove
    Not had chat randomly closing and restarting, lengthy freezing periods as bad until today. Could it have anything to do with the update today?

Nifty
    World
    Northisle
    The new mini-quests are a great idea: dump some excess resources, get xp, buff, and shards... good deal, thank you!

But why on earth do I have to burn 25 steaks on my own island? Burning 25 baskets for Shiny Gemstone quest is already quite enough silliness.

I have everything that i want buffed already done by another player every 72 hours, as it should be. So my options are: build 50 junk buildings so i can buff 25 of them with steaks every day, or start making 25 stop buffs every day to get rid of the steaks. Since both of these options are rather obtuse, perhaps BB could consider modifying that part of the quest to be less counterproductive...?

Can't imagine I'm the only one who cringes at the idea of self-applying 25 steaks for a daily quest, but I would be interested to know how others are planning to fulfill that part of the quest.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Northisle
    Have to agree with absoluteZ above, I run my island so it is all in the green unbuffed so the idea of then buffing it goes against the grain for me. Yes, can say I gai a bit of extra iron or whatever but still an irritation.

Enlightened Sage
    World
    Newfoundland
    On top of that the wolf puppy quest asks you to use 50 steaks on your own island so that's 75 each day

These were changed from the test version to steaks so its probably by design to create extra challenge.

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by AbsoluteZ View Post
    I would be interested to know how others are planning to fulfill that part of the quest.
    I continue to not buff buildings that are producing resources I already have a huge abundance of, which saves me time and doesnt create artificial problems.

Enlightened Sage
    World
    Newfoundland
    I have no problems with the quest buffs as I have never buffed the whole island. From now on I will just drop the buffs to farms, pine cutters, watermills, etc.

Nifty
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by Mannerheim View Post
    On top of that the wolf puppy quest asks you to use 50 steaks on your own island so that's 75 each day

These were changed from the test version to steaks so its probably by design to create extra challenge.
    Yikes, well that is just wretched and awful news... I am no longer a big fan of these new quests, even though I want to be

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland
    Just don't do them every day - problem solved. They're fine every 2-3 days.

Reply to Thread